Chapter 16// 👾lie be told

Song : evanescence - going under
Was love endless. Either we love that person forever or never loved them at all. The anger I once fell was forgotten, once his hands met mine. This feeling was evolve......why am I feeling this way I don't know. I've never been in this situation but my feeling for him were so unique, like there weren't  a word to describe how i feel, how feel, how i feel. I'm i expressing them now.

My heart was pounding my ear started to use up all the space in the room . I couldn't hear anything,  just the feeling that surrounds us. As he got up and pulled me from my seat he smirk and turn his head he learned down. To catch my lips. My eye just shut down . just the circulation of his lips where the only thing i could feel right now.

He pulled away was i shocked
'Yes'
What was this feeling I was feeling....

I look up flustered for a moment and throw my hands up to give him a tight slap.

He grip it.

Our eyes met 'oh fuck it!' my lips grip back his in a tender passionate kissing. my eyes immediately close every kiss he gave made me wanted to faint to never end. It was so good this made me want him more...
This kiss started to get rough and force not with lust but something much more. What was it oh yes "love" .
He pulled away from me again "what the hell, am I going to do with you?" he asked.

"So persistence . why did you kiss me what if I told you I had a boyfriend?".
At those words he arched an eyebrow he didn't have to think about that.