chapter 31//Saved🔃

Emulltte eyes flatterd open at the hearing of an familiar voice tuturing a man, you could hear him screeming in agony... Bearly openinng her eyes she spotted a man in full suit of black facing her backwards, with white hair...her eyes could bearly stayed open but she could hear every word utter between the two.

"No!, stopped please I'm begging you!!"

The familliar voice stepped away from Ucharn and slowly advanced. "What was that, Ucharn?" he mockingly asked as he knelt next to him and slowly reached out a hand. Ucharn jerked away from him and the voice laughed again before painfully grabbing a fistful of his hair. With his free hand, the man ripped the tape from his mouth in one quick burning tug.

His tongue was frozen in fear. "What did one say to a man that had kidnapped someone precious to you and striped them naked of there pride, his intentions terrifying clear as to how he wanted it to be? What did one say to a man that had stolen your dignity and innocence in a matter of minutes?"

"I...I..." he stuttered, unable to form a sentence beneath the dark piercing gaze of the twisted younger man. A crooked smile spread across a crooked face.

"I...I..what!?" The familair voice said

"Please stop" Ucharn manage to plead

"We're going to play a little game, Ucharn," his calm, soothe voice told him.

"I..I don't want to play a game," ucharn managed to stutter past the fear and panic making his tongue and limbs numb.

"What makes you think you have a choice?" his dark voice whispered so close to his ear, he shivered as his hot breath ghosted over his naked skin. The hand in his hair vanished, as the misterious man stood menacingly to his feet.

"Now beg for mercy," he commanded and pulled out his knife covered with deadly venon from a snake.

Ucharn shook his head 'no' his eyes staring up pleading at the officer in fear and trepidation. A dark look passed over even darker eyes. The mam reached for his gun, and Ucharn flinched in fear, but the hand passed over the weapon and pulled out a knife instead. The deadly blade glinted in the faint moonlight.

"It's the most beautiful weapon in the world," the man said as he stared at the knife in admiration, "and it's going to be in your throat unless you tell me why you did this."

The hand reached for his head again, burying fingers into his hair and tugging painfully, the knife perched dangerously close to his neck. He panicked, he didn't want to die, couldn't leave that, so he nodded his head slightly.

Hot tears dripped down his face as the officer forced his erection past his lips and deep into his mouth. He coughed, gagging on the forced intrusion, but the man did not ease up.

"Belzer told me to do it"

"I didn't ask you who told you to do it. I ask you why did you do it"

Love hearing the man plead for mercy got the white hair guy into a happier mood I could tell by way in which he let out a loud chuckle

"I love it when they beg"

Like some sort of mad man he pulled the knife out and lunged at him. This proved to be a fatal mistake for when he pulled out the knife more blood came gushing from the wound. He felt the ability to breath slowly slip away along with his life. Seconds later he was on the verge of dead but wasn't dead.

"You killed my men, Gemini" He declared.

"Oh! So you know my name?" He asked, intrigued at how he seemed to know him yet he didn't know him.

"Gemini the sole heir of Melgred." He said in Arabic. No that couldnt have been Gemini she started to wonder it couldnt have been him...noo this must have been a dream..an nightmare

"And you speak Arabic." He added. "You are a very smart man."

She wondered if he was being condescending but realized it didn't matter. Despite what she had witness.

"Thank you." He replied.

"I was not meaning to compliment you, infidel."

"So, you are a here to save your wife" he asked.

"Oh, I think you already know the answer to that." He said, crossing his arms.

"Yes."

"Now, you are going to answer a few questions for me."

"How do you know I will talk?" She asked.

"I have my ways." He said in a dark voice.

In the corner of the room Emulltte then grew scared but didn't let it show on the outside. She knew that if she showed fear it would give these men power. She didn't want to do that. Giving him power would just prove him right. He stood up slowly and remained silent, her eyes where met woth Gemini. She then became startled when Gemini picked up the Ucharn and threw him across the room. He hit the wall with a loud bang.

" Pop you slip"
His accent was so thick and full of pure evil. That was one of the only ways she could describe his voice. Evil. That is what she remembered. When she remained silent Gemini grew enraged.

He then balled his right hand into a fist and punched Ucharn who was bearly alive yet by his determination was dead. The pain she felt for him was indescribable.

She looked around aimlessly trying to figure out something. A plan. All she needed was a plan. She didn't care if it was stupid she just needed him to stop this madness.
her eyes wide with fear and anxiety.

he hit him harder than any of the previous hits. It was so hard that it made had less of a face. She could see his white flesh pouring out on his skin. He smiled balefully at this, wanting to taunt him more.

Yeah, bleed for me." He said with a sinister laugh.
he looked up at him, sheer anger in his eyes
"Gemini stop please I beg you!!"she did not mean for it to happen but the scream just slipped out. She was in searing pain from each blow Ucharn endured.

She looked around aimlessly trying to figure out something. A plan. All she needed was a plan. She didn't care if it was stupid she just needed him to stop this madness.
her eyes wide with fear and anxiety.

He stood up and watch her, not caring look on his face. While Ucharn try crawling awaywith little effect due the massive a mount of pain broughted on him by Gemini
'Where do you think you're going?" He asked; his English still containing thick accentuation.

When she saw him pulled out a silver postal she feared the worst.

"No, no, no! NO!" She pleaded. "NO!"

His screams could be heard throughout the entire building. Gemini simply shot him in the leg. Then in his head splattered over the floor, The anguish and fear in her voice was unmistakable. He then tossed the lifeless Ucharm down on the cold harderd floor and watched as his body was no more He smiled deviously down to the man. He could see the fear in her eyes. Emullete watched as this scene was slowly evaded by darkness..

Sorry yall i fell asleep on the job hope you can forgive me.

Review your favourite parts and... you can all send in some suggestions, things that you'd want to see in the next chapters.
Thanks again for your support more chapters coming soon..😘