chapter 20// 🍒🍓one last breath

Check out my new book "Fatal"

Quote: " if you out there worrying about what some body saying about you then you still have some growing up to do".

Song by weekend "ordinary life"

I went up the stairs and notices something was off. I felt a presence of mere confusion. Only to notice a man in the corner of my room who kept his eyes trained on me. His stare was making me uncomfortable and everything about him was making me uncomfortable it was more of a glare. As if. I wasn't one to get scared easily but I'm not going to! I can't say I wasn't shock cause I was .

His blonde shady hair was in a stylish but neat quiff and his inky eye, that almost look black were sharp and i saw him pull his hoodie over his exposed face like that will help.

"Emullet?" His tongue rolled out toward me.

"I miss you Emm, the fucker was right your are alive!" my eyes flew up in shocked of what he just said.

"What the hell is going on" I held my head down. after I turned around only to see that the mysterious guy was gone. how does he know me? And why does that voice sounds so familiar yet so different?;. I thought to myself who that guy could've be? and where do I know him from?, i didn't know a guy who had tattoo on his hand and arms but that voice got me.
I gasped at the sudden thought it couldn't been him. I mean I only saw him in my dreams. it couldn't have been Fabian.

"Em are you alright" I was pulled back to reality by the sudden outburst of charm calling me from behind.

"y-yes"

He embraced me and again. guys the spark. " I would never hurt you".

I push him away what the hell "I don't need your pity! That little outburst you the other day and your lying to me "

"No its not-" I held up my hand to silence him. .

"What did you just call me?"
"I said Em-"
I released his hands with force. I look at him with an eyebrow slightly raised. nothing came out his mouth a single gasped.

"You said you would never lie to me now tell me this what came out of Gemini mouth it wasn't true was it?!".

He was silence for a while staring me down  with so much emotion.. A tear escaped my eyes and emotion was racing threw ma mind like scratch tape playing over and over. And right there i knew everything that i thought of was a lie my life was not my life to live this wasn't my world . my name is not Emullet and I wasn't the person who Gemini said i was! I don't care its not me.

"Yes, I wish I could say no but-" but I hold up my hands in attempt for him to shut the hell up I didn't want to hear it but I of to. before I knew it was block out in a sleep only it seems so real it is real......my parent I need them I need them to tell me everything!.

Flashback

"Were going to a party and I hope your on your best behaviour. whether you like it or not little girl I have to watch you and I really can't Stand fucking you so do the honors of shutting the hell up " he injected ..... Mr mike he called himself disgusting wasn't it...

We arrive 10 minutes later I was suppose to be standing one place smiling like everything is peachy. I have been trained for this hours of practice by his life hours of beating if I got it wrong speak and i will received the consequences its like my body wasn't my own but merely an beating bag yet i began to care less and looked why?
But i rather not get slap . should right and tell some one but that will be the being cause he will only find me and do a lot worse than before.