chapter 32 only one

Quote: I'm sick of feeling numb.

Gemini P.O.V

With that Gemini awoke, it was the same dream that had haunted him for more than 2 week Sighing to himself he opened his eyes, greeted by darkness, and hard oak covered with velvet. Though the darkness muted its rich color, he could feel its soft touch upon his skin, smell its sweet scent within his nostrils, the scent of death, the scent of hopelessness.

Tonight was no different than the others, the club were filled with the same faces, the streets filled with the same drunks, and the women were begging to taste the ecstasy of his kiss. But only one hold his faith.

After drinking his fill of the mindless clubbers that littered the street, he began to grow weary of their taste. Dull, flavorless, without spice and without imagination. Gemini began to feel pain burning threw his heart like an endless fire.
For he knew he had lost her for good she was his first love.

The moment he walked through those glass doors he knew something was different was off

'Brother!'

""You need to let her go"

"Why should I?.. Gwen."

"Your driving yourself mad cause of her! cant you see what she is doing to you! she dosnt he even love you, what watste of your precious heart" gwen hid himself in the mids of the darkness..

"Why dont you say it to my  face brother dearest so I can instead oh hiding into the shadow" he shift his gaze to the liquor in his hand.

"It is good to sometimes look at the past and reminisce about those days in the forbidden love cell during the year and  wonder how from a very modest lifestyle, things have evolved over this short period of time."

"Your even talking bullshit brother"

"Touch her and ill end you.. brother"

"Why are you like this "

"Why am I not"
My eyes cut across the hallway to see the doors slam open. The sunlight not hesitating to light up the entire hallway. Then there she was

"Elika"

"Gemini where is she where is my sister!?"

"Your what"

"Don't play dumb I know you have Enine"

"I'm trying to so hard not to "

Emullete POV

woke up in a bedroom. I looked around frantically. There was one window with bars on it. I'm a prisoner! How did this happen? How did I get here? Who brought me here? Then everything started to come back to me. I was kidnapped. But who kidnapped me? I sat up in the bed. I glanced to my right and saw a bathroom and a walk-in closet. I looked to my left and saw a door and a full length mirror. I walked over to the door slowly. I was still really dizzy. I noticed the walls of the room were a purplish color. I grabbed onto the handle and tried to turn it. I found out it was locked... from the other side. I stomped back over to the bed. I needed to figure out a way out of here. I'm so hungry. What about school? 'Fucking Gemini! "

Then suddenly he was infront of me looking a pleased king.

'Why did you close your eyes?" he asked.

"I thought you were going to hurt me." I whispered.

"I could never hurt you." he said.

I didn't believe him.

"By the way you are going to be my wife." he said.

"No I 'm not" I said.

"You don't have a choice sweetheart." he said.

He left the room. I felt the tears run down my cheeks. I am not going to merry him. I threw the glass of water that was on the bed side table at the wall. Is he mad why is my life like this ...what the hell did I  got my self into

Yes my beatiful angels I'm back and updading obnormal ..I apolgize for my terdiness ....sorry this chapter is short but you receiveing more
Be sure to check out my other book Fatal...