chapter 8 // my heart 😤♥

Natasha POV

Upon running like a mad woman I realized one thing I had left my phone I had it all a long!😱 how could I be so blindsided 😰any way he can keep it!! Cause there's no way I'm going back there.

I didn't know I was running so fast, until I knew i was out of sight from that house. I was now in front of a restaurant / cafe ish.

I quickly open the door and bolted inside and to my amaze there weren't many people there. right now I had to take a seat I was tired from all that running my feet hurt and I'm hungry how long was I running? I wonder if Jem came looking for me? Um, who cares I'm free. again i say, This place look wired and there weren't a lot if people hear. So .....

Except* I don't think I know Any of these people.  I think I'll call the cops now......... no! I shouldn't maybe he'll come after me in term of revenge of calling them on him I can't afford to die I'm too smart maybe I could! no he probably know where I live. but he couldn't! no we go to the same school together! ..hmm too wristy. i could be ruin for good😲 all my work of trying to be normal would backfire um, all right I'll won't call them. I won't do no i won't do no such thing instead instead I'll continue running.

In concentrating on stuff. a broad shadow came over me it was a curly hair guy with blue eyes in glasses he was cute. I think he was my Waiter.

"How may I take your order? I'm Jake and I'll be your waiter for today" this guy look so familiar but where have I seen him

"Hey don't I know you!?" I chirp

"I don't think so "

"You sure?"

"Yes now what do you need" he smile

"Hey wait you  I do know you? Didn't you deliver my paper?"she pointed in my face she's so rude

"No!! I won't be caught in such a act! in fact I'm Jake lake we went to the same school together and in all honored class together, and, i'm second in line to you?"

"oh! so you do know me but you look like a paper boy to me  too shame I was hoping to get back my change from the paper. you owe me you know ?I should sue you "

"Sue me for what?"

"For destroying my Paper and stealing my money Freddy!!"

"Whose Freddy and i didn't destroyed anything and stealing isn't my thing And I said I wasn't your paper boy!"

"Freddy I should call the cops on you for obstruction of the peace I should slit your throat for lying to me" I yell loud enough so the whole restaurant went quiet.

"I'm not Freddy I'm Jake!! Please stop miss I've give you whatever money he owe you! I'll pay it just please leave me alone !" he pleads on his knee.

"Um,  fine Freddy oh, so you work here?"

"Yes I do "he sit in frustration

"I didn't ask you to sit "he stood up back

"Oh I'm sorry" he flustered

"So what do you do here? , what do you have here to entertain? and what  time do you get off?"

"Yes. Many different type coffee .soon why?"

"Oh I see I would like a cup of coffee!"

"Oh k but Carly will sell you I'm going now! Your wired and you gave me an head ache" Before I know it he bolted go the door like a leperd.
How rude!.

Jake lake POV

Earlier