The Fangirl's Blessing ❁

Start from the beginning

"What have you done to me?" He asked softly, causing me to instantly open my eyes.

His beautiful brown orbs met mine for a second before he darted his attention to my lips and then to the other parts of my face. His other hand found its way to my face as well, perfectly cupping my face with his both hands now.

"It's crazy how I can't stay still at a place that's miles away from you for so long." He paused, a subtle smile on his lips. "All I could think about is you. How you smile shyly while you blush, your voice, and even just the way you say my name." He added, his eyes never leaving mine. "I hate not being able to talk freely about you. I hate not being with you."

"I hate it too," I muttered minded but meaning every word.

I was so drawn to him right now that the next thing I did was to press my body against him for a hug. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, totally forgot about getting out of bed.

I appreciate the fact that he's being honest and how straightforward he was when it comes to how he felt about me. And for one moment there, it warmed my heart. I didn't understand but it also kind of made me sad that I even felt like crying. But then again, as if the universe wanted to remind us that we were in an inappropriate situation, there came several knocks on the door.

My body jerked as I automatically, lacking so much grace, moved away from Baekhyun to stand on my feet. I brushed my hair away from my face trying my best not to panic before straightening my pajamas, my head filled with the thoughts of Aunt Sunny at the doorstep.

Baekhyun, on the other hand, was still lying and seemed to have frozen on the floor. My eyes widened as I asked him what he was doing.

"Well, what should I do?" He answered quickly, making sure his voice was low and wouldn't be heard by the person at the door.

"I don't know just...just..." I hesitated, unable to come up with something. "just..."

He was looking at me, forehead slightly creasing as he waited for my words.

"I don't know-" I gave up.

Knocking.

I hurried to the door and the moment I had my hand latched on the knob, I glanced at Baekhyun and found him with his eyes closed, evidently resorting to pretending to sleep.

I took one last breath before finally opening the door and to my surprise, it wasn't Auntie. It was Ji Hye. It was just her but for some reason, my heart still pounded at the sight of her looking up at me, her eyes full of questions. She had a backpack and seemed ready to go somewhere.

"J-Ji Hye..." I stuttered.

"Eonnie." She muttered, still staring at me.

I looked away because somehow I felt guilty.

"I'm about to go to my academy class but is it okay if I talk to you before I leave?" She asked, her voice was soft... even sad. Maybe?

"Yeah," I replied. "Of course."

I paid a glance at Baekhyun who had his eyes opened now, looking a little worried before I finally stepped out of the room to talk to Ji Hye. I closed the door right behind me and wasn't that prepared to face her yet when she spoke.

"Eonnie, why did you lie to me?" There was evident hurt in her voice and it made my heart ache a little.

I tilted my head down, already feeling anxious.

"Ji Hye...I'm sorry." I struggled to say when I met her eyes. "I...I didn't mean to lie to you. It's just that I didn't know what to do. No...the truth was, I was scared that you'd know about this."