Misery

Two days since the incident with Crowley.

Cass's POV

We have been walking for about two hours my feet burning. I can tell everybody else is in pain to but trying to hide it. I look over to Keigen who was crying in her sleep earlier. I'm the only one who had heard I'm sure. Dean and Charlie were asleep. I look to the sky and realize the clouds rolling in.

"It's gonna rain soon." Dean says gruffly.

"Thank god." Charlie says next to him.

"We need to find somewhere to stay for the night soon, plus I'd rather not get soaked and my stuff." Keigen says as we continue walking.

"Well what's the map have on it, any towns near?" Dean says walking next to her.

I look at Keigen who is still wearing Deans flannel. She had had the sleeves rolled up but her arms were getting burned so she rolled them down. For some reason it annoys me that she is wearing his shirt. I'm almost positive she has a jacket and a shirt in her bag. I feel my face start to burn a little from anger. I walk on the other side of her.

"No, not for a couple days at least. Maybe we will run into a car or house." She says looking at the map.

"Well worst case scenario we just get stuck in the rain." Dean says and inches away from Keigen to not make anything awkward.

It starts to sprinkle ten minutes later then suddenly it's down pouring.

"I'm not saying I don't like rain, but I don't like rain." Charlie says a little to loudly.

"Shut up before you attract Z's." Dean yells at her.

"Okay that was louder than what I said." She says back to him rolling her eyes.

"Both if you shut up." Keigen says looking ahead.

"You sound like my mom." Charlie says snickering.

"Hey I think that a house up ahead." Keigen says.

We all look foreword seeing a large building type shape in the distance. As we near we see it's a large country house. We hurry inside and dry off. We check the house not finding anything and start to set up for the night. We each just pick a bed room since they are all nice and clean. I pick one of the ones upstairs is a small yellow guest bedroom. Charlie picks one down the hall that's blue that probably used to be a teen boys room. Keigen picks another guest bedroom down stairs that grey. Dean the master bedroom which is also downstairs but on the other side of the house.

The sun begins to set and Dean is already asleep and Charlie is doing whatever Charlie does in the room she's in. I walk downstairs passing a room with the door open. I look inside realizing it's a library. I walk in and see Keigen reading a book on a small couch. Who is still wearing that damn flannel.

"Okay, I don't get it." I say frustrated.

"What?" Keigen says a little startled and confused.

"That damn flannel. Why are you still wearing it?" I say angrily.

"Why not?" Keigen says sitting up.

"It's Dean's flannel, it's just a little strange don't you think? I know you have other shirts." I say a but harshly.

"What do you mean strange? And yes I do." She says standing up.

"I just thought you and me were kind of together and you wearing Deans shirt is just, well, I don't know irritating." I say stepping closer.

"Fine I'll take it off." She says her cheeks turning red.

She fiery takes the shirt off and throws it on the ground. Leaving her only in her bra and pants.

"I don't why it's such a big damn deal though." She says with a huff.

"Cause he hasn't been with as much shit as I have been though you with. And I have feelings with you and I just thought you had feeling for me too." I say a little louder.

"For fucks sake Cass. Listen to yourself. Of course I have feelings for you. It's just a damn shirt. It means nothing!" She yells frustrated.

"Just a shirt? Look okay I get it it's just a shirt. But it's not just that. It's everything! This trip has been a living hell!" I yell stepping closer, leaving us a foot apart.

"Well I never made you come with me! You insisted on coming cause you had no purpose. Oh poor baby Cass doesn't have a damn purpose. Get over yourself! This would have been a lot easier without you!" She yells in my face.

"You don't mean that." I say my heart aching.

"You know what I do. And just to think this fight started over a damn pathetic shirt." She says then storms out of the room.

I sigh and sit on the couch. My head aches thinking about what just happened. Why do I have to over react about shit. As I get up to go apologize I look and see Charlie in the doorway.

"Charlie?" I ask looking at her.

"Cass." She says looking at me, her cheeks red.

I soon as I begin to stand up and walk over to her, she collapses on the ground.

"Charlie?" I run over to her.

I feel her forehead which is burning hot. I start to panic and sweep her up into my arms. I listen to her heart which is normal. I run into Deans room waking him up.

"What the hell?" He says looking at me.

"Dean, it's Charlie." I say laying her on the bed.

"What happened?" Dean says in a panicked voice, awake now.

"She just collapsed in front of me. He head is burning up." I say looking for any signs of a bite but find none.

"Take off her shoes." Dean says beginning to untie her shoes.

"Why?" I ask untying her left shoe.

He takes off her right shoes and curses under his breath.

"What?" I ask then look at her foot.

Her right foot is bleeding badly, and so is her left. They both look really bad, almost infected.

"We need to clean them fast." I say rushing into the bathroom.

I find a few rags and try the faucet. Water spurts out and I thank the lord that whoever owned this place ran on their own water. I wet half the rags and keep the others dry.

"This will have to do." I say rushing back into the room.

We begin to clean the bleeding feet. We finish about ten minutes later knowing she probably lost a lot of blood since she got the wounds. Considering Dean has passed out twice from blood loss because of all his wounds.

"She should be good for the night." I say and wipe the sweat off my forehead.

"Is this what it was like when I passed out?" Dean asks sighing.

"Yea pretty much." I say standing up.

"So what do we do now?" He asks looking down at Charlie.

"Well you should probably stay in here with her for the night or I can go get Keigen." I say heading towards the door.

"It's okay I'll get Keigen, I'll just sleep in the room Charlie was going to stay in." Dean says walking past me down the hall.

I sigh and head to my room to go to bed, going to sleep will be hell.