6 Weeks Earlier

I walked down the rugged highway, car and trucks crashed or abandoned scattered everywhere. I look up and see a hoard practically running my way. I jump off the road and run into the brush. I climb a nearby tree as fast as I can. I watch as the zombies sluggishly jog past the brush I'm hiding in. It takes a few minutes until they are completely gone. I climbed down the tree and look around to make sure there are no more zombies. I continue down the highway watching my back.

About an hour later as the sun is setting another hoard comes my way. I jump into a nearby semi and lay low. I lock the doors hoping the nasty things didn't see me. It takes about twenty minutes for this hoard to pass and by then the sun has set. I decide to stay in the semi for the night. As I get comfortable behind the front seats I hear a sound outside. I sit still, holding my breath, listening. I hear voices a few feet away from the passenger door.

"Phil I'm sure I saw a girl come this way before the hoard of flesh eaters came." I hear a male voice say.

"Well maybe they got her Ben." I hear another voice say.

"I don't think so. We should search the vehicles." I take a quick breath in.

"Fine Ben, she better not be ugly though." I furrow my eyebrows a little insulted.

I hear them open a car door nearby and I start to get anxiety. I close it a second later, I then heard somebody fiddle with the passenger side. I slide quietly behind the seat keeping my bag close. I hear one of them chuckle. Then a loud bang and in seconds the door flys open. One of the men look at the seats and floor in front and sighs.

"Ben these are the only vehicles and they are both empty." Phil says irritated.

"Did you check it good?" Ben asks.

"What do you mean did I check good?"

"Did you check behind the seats?" I hear one of them climb into the semi and I hold my breath.

I see a gruff man look behind the the driver side then at me.

"Aha!" The man says.

He grabs my leg and I kick him in the jaw.

"Ben?" I hear Phil ask.

"Now!" He says angrily, he grabs me and yanks me up.

"Hey!" I yell trying to fight back. But he is to strong.

"Ah you got her." I see a man come into view as Ben pulls me out of the truck.

"Let go!" I yell trying to escape the tall mans grip.

They are both taller than me wearing flannels. They look like hicks, wearing cowboy boots and with short scruffy stubble. Ben has short brown hair and Phil has longer blonde hair.

"Awe, she is pretty." Phil says as the moon comes out behind the clouds.

"Please, let me go." I beg, trying to squirm out of Bens grip.

"Oh don't worry girly we will let you go, right after you give us a little something." He says smirking.

"What?" I ask my eyes growing wide.

Ben and Phil look at each other. Phil starts to unbuckle his belt, I then realize what they want. I kick Ben as hard as I can and he lets go of me instantly regretting it. I sprint down the empty highway forgetting about my bag. I think about running into the woods and hiding there until dawn but at soon as I start to make my way to the edge of the pavement Phil tackles me. We fall to the ground with a big thud. The wind knocked out of me and he body weight on top of me I start to cough.

He stands up as I catch my breath coughing. He picks me up throwing me over his shoulder. I suck in a breath of air and start to kick and pound on his back. As we make our way back to the semi I hear Ben chuckle.

"She is fun, maybe we should just keep her." Ben chuckles, my face burns red in anger.

"Yea, go over there Ben." Phil orders.

As Ben walks away I feel a burning sensation in my chest. He drops me on pavement hard as he unbuckles his pants. I groan as my head hits the ground. He pulls my pants off roughly along with my underwear, exposing me. He holds me down as he puts his hand up my shirt feeling my breast. He slides his pants and underwear down a little exposing himself. I try to squirm free but he holds me down with his body weight. He feels me with his rough hands. I start to cry and he pushes my face down into the gravel.

Just as he is about to force himself on me a zombie bites Phil's neck. Revealing a horrific scene of blood squirting everywhere. The zombie counties eating him as Ben comes to the rescuer just to get bitten into by another zombies. Blood spatters on my face and clothing. I crawl away from them wiping the tears off my face. I pull my pants up and jump into the semi once again as the hoard swarms around the two men. I hide in the truck and start to cry. I don't sleep that night and wait until dawn to even move from behind the seats. As the sunlight enters the the window I look at my map again. That's when I notice that I had the map upside down.