Crowley's Game

I wake up once again tied up. But this time not a chair but a pole. My vision is blurry from whatever they had given me making it hard to see the room I'm in. After a few moments my vision clears and I look around. The room is lit up and about ten feet away from me is Dean who is also tied up. I look at my feet and realize I don't have any shoes or socks on. I look around and don't see anybody else. I look to Dean who is still passed out who also doesn't have shoes or socks on.

"Dean!" I whisper trying to wake him up.

He groans and then I remember this morning.

"Dean!" I say a little louder.

He moans and looks up his eyes still closed.

"What?" He asks yawning.

"Wake up damnit! We are tied to poles in a room! This is not a time to be taking a nap!" I say angrily.

He opens his eyes and looks around.

"Why is everything so blurry?"

"It's from the stuff the shot us up with. It'll go away." I say tugging at my ropes only it isn't rope, my hands are zip tied.

"What the hell." He says blinking.

"How the hell are we going to get out of here?" I ask thinking out load.

"Where the hell is Charlie?" Dean asks concerned pulling at the zip ties.

"Does it look like I know." I say annoyed.

He looks at me wide eyed and concerned.

"Look I'm sure we will see them soon." I say thinking.

Startlingly the door flies open and a masked man walks in and blind folds Dean with a piece of dirty cloth.

"What the hell?" Dean yells trying to pull away.

He then comes over to me and I allow him to put it on not waisting my energy. His footsteps soften as he walks away. The same man I'm guessing comes back and suddenly I'm hit in the face and he cuts off my zip ties. I hear Dean grunt as the man does the same thing to him. The man exits closing the door behind him. I start for my blind fold but hear a voice over an intercom.

"I wouldn't do that." Says the mans voice.

It's the same man from the street. I can tell from the Scottish accent.

"Why not?" I yell.

"Because if you take your blindfold off I will send somebody in there to kill you." He says irritated.

"Why the hell are we wearing blind folds?" I hear Dean ask.

"Because, you will try to make it out of this building with your blind folds on. If you can make it out within an hour you can live. But if not we will kill you and your friends. They have the same task don't worry. But in another building. So if you both make it out you can live. If even one of you doesn't then you all die." He says laughing.

"Who are you? You motherfucker!" Dean says infuriated.

"Call me Crowley. The king of hell." He says laughing again.

"King of Hell?" I ask confused.

"Do I really have to explain it?" He says.

"Might as well asshole." Dean says.

"Cause I'm putting you through hell you American inbreds!" He yells then falls silent.

"You have one hour starting now." Crowley says and goes silent again.