23-The Alexander Affect (part 3-Uh?!)

We appeared in a different area, I was no longer a grunt which made me really happy because I don't like being short. I looked over to see Wash in black and orange armor while I was in black and dark blue armor and West was in the same colors. I was surprised to see that he seemed to have not changed besides the last dimension where he was a red and black elite, we had gone through about four other dimensions.

"Freeze, UNSC!" We heard someone say behind us, we all turned around and saw... another Wash but he was in Wash's actual colors.

"What the fuck is happening?!" Wash asked.

"I don't know either." I replied.

"Never thought I would catch you, Agent Blackwing." The man said. "And Agent Washington, isn't it? What a pleasure it will be to kill the two of you together."

"Dude! Who the fuck are you?!" West asked.

"And... What the fuck?! There is no way you lived, I killed you say back, Rosenarrow!"

"Don't call me by my name, buddy!" West said feeling insulted.

"Do you not bloody remember who I am?! Felix, the badass merc?! Ring any be-" he went to say as I backhanded him and said. "Ugh! He is annoying. We got to go, now!"

"You think!" Wash said as we were surrounded by many soldiers all aiming at us.

"Well <crap!>"

Sorry for the delay, my grandparents and my birthday occurred not too long ago. Hopes you enjoyed.