Prologue

Oh, yeah, like I mentioned Massachusetts is from my Red vs Blue Fanfic with her appearing in the book titled Red vs Blue: Oh Boy. You might want to check it out, enjoy this book and please to comment and tell me what you think and please leave a vote. Thank you!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Log 10:
As this being one of my only logs, the Director insisted I do another one to kind of retell who I am and all that good stuff. Well better start off with my name. I am Agent Massachusetts and my real name is Elexsa A. Keeper, don't asked about what the A. stands for. I am a certified DJ, yet everyone gets me on to a team in some kind of organization because of my specialities, in which my origins and my background is rank classified by both the UNSC and the HSMC unless told otherwise.
"And what do specialise as, Agent Massachusetts?"
Ugh, I specialise in a multitude of things, including; Assassin, Sniper, unofficial Sword of Sanghelious, and etc.
"And what about your team, Agent Massachusetts?"
My team consists of me and three other Freelancers, you have me as the team leader and the eyes of the team, Agent Alaska is our tank, Agent West Virginia is our... well I don't truly know what his role is except for him being lucky charm and good with a grenade launcher, and Agent Arizona is our samurai who can get up close and personal a the enemy. My team do missions that are ranked impossible, even the top ranked team aren't trained to handle said missions.
"How many missions has your team completed?"
We've completed a total of 12 missions with no failures.
"And what is your rank on the board, Agent Massachusetts?"
Because of the impossible missions that my team and I do, we have been taken off the board for fear of some of the Freelancers trying to wipe us out.
So is that it, Counselor? May I go?
"Yes, thank you for your time."
Thank you.
End log.