19-Ha! Friendly Completion!

Arken Colony...
Operation: Angel's Gun

This wasn't going to be a simple mission, while Carolina and her team were stealing a precious metal container from the Insurrection. We were tasked with a far more advance job not from the Director but from the HSMC, Nebraska was going to be leading us without which I would have mind but this was one of those missions where I shut up and followed my orders.

"Operation: Angel's Gun is no simple mission for we will be racing against two Spartan II fireteams. Red Team and Blue Team, both are good at what they do and sadly, they do have good snipers meaning, Mass it is time to put you to the test." Nebraska said as she briefed us on what we were doing here.

"Hehe, my favorite thing to do." I joked.

"Warning, Linda is a good sniper and she will do anything to get her kill. So you may need to get creative. The rest of us will be dealing with something a little more extreme, there is a base here we will be taking out and we must not fail due to how serve the side affects would be if it remained in one piece. Montana, the door you're going to blow up for us then you'll make your way to the lower levels while the rest of us will be doing the more serve fighting."

"I am worried about this." I heard Alaska mutter who was just as worried as I was. He knew what a Spartan II could do and he didn't want me to get captured by the UNSC and for them to learn my true identity as Elexsa Keeper. I placed my hand on his shoulder and gave him a reassuring squeeze , he placed his hand upon my own and smiled at me.

"<I'll be fine. Just worry for the team for me. Okay, brother?>" I said to him in Royal Sangheilli.

He nodded as he gave me a quick hug and said. "<Don't due on me.>"

"Alright, Death Wish! This is your stop! GO! GO! GO!" The pilot said as we all jumped out.

"Remember who your target is, Mass." Nebraska said to me.

"Roger. And I won't be getting hurt like last time." I said to her moving quickly to where I would be shoot. I noticed that the Spartan II called Linda was sitting in a little hole within a wall. She was sighting in her scope and had noticed me so she lined in and so I decided to be a little more playful with her and waved 'hello' to her. I saw her jump in surprise realizing I had just blew her cover.

I could see the look upon her face already, WTF was running through her head.

[She's probably wondering how you saw her without a scope of some kind.] Keeper said to me.

True, target location, mate. I said to Keeper.

[On the Highway but she'll see him before you do.]

Not quite. Remember that weird looking turret I set up on top of that building over on Loki Street?

[Yeah?]

Nevada leaned it to me. It is not just any turret, it is an Sniper Turret.

I pulled out the control for the thing after getting out of Linda's view and saw that the target wasn't there yet thanks to the GPS tracker I had Keeper set up for me. I had the thing lock on to the target and then clicked the trigger, the turret fire echoed throughout the street.

"The target is dead!" I overheard one of the Spartans day over the radio.

"I didn't make the shot thoug- wait... That little bastard!" I heard Linda say sounding angry. I could not help but laugh at their reactions as I said over to Nebraska. "Target: neutralized."

"Well done, now we could use your eyes about now." Nebraska replied.

"We're on the way." Keeper said for me as he appeared next to me. "You know that was crazy, right?"

"Of course-" I went to say but was interrupted by a Spartan II with a British accent say. "Don't you dare move!"

"<Fuck!>"

"Language!" Keeper remained me.

"<Just tell me who has me at gunpoint, Keeper.>"

"Spartan Kelly and she has a shotgun pointed directly at your head."

"Who are you?!" Kelly demanded.

"<Wouldn't you like to know.>"

"English, motherfucker. Do you sp-"

She went to say it but was interrupted by me turning quickly and smashing her in her chest with my rifle. She grunted and went to get a shot on me but kept getting interrupted by me.

"Hey, Nebraska. I am caught up in my own right here."

"Then get out of it and get your ass over here." Nebraska replied to me.

Kelly went for my neck, I dodged hit her upside the helmet then soon found myself pinned due to Linda now seeing and knowing what was happening. I went into some cover.

"Fred, Cheif, I found the one who stole our target. Kelly is going to need back up at these coordinates." Linda said over the radio as she fired a couple rounds at me. She was using a standard rifle with only four rounds within the clip by the sounds over it , she went through three already.

"Roger." A male Spartan said over the radio and soon I found myself pinned by all of Blue Team.

"Shisno! I'm pinned." I said over the radio.

"Shit! How did a whole fireteam see you?!" Alaska asked.

"Uh, my luck. What did you guys need me for anyways?!"

"Uh, we have a problem shaped like two tanks!"

"Really?! They got that angry at you?!"

"Yeah all due to possibly Red Team deciding to get involved, even they are pinned."

"Ugh. One moment!"

Three Spartan II's now we're pointing guns at my back and now I have to do something stupid as heck if I were to get out alive.