8-United Teams

Briefing Room, Mother of Invention...                                                                                                        Many years ago...

Me and Carolina walked over to the Briefing Room, talking trash about today's lunch of beans due to knowing one thing. West would be very gassy on the pelican either before, during, or after the mission. Yeah, West can't have beans due to this but somehow he gets away with such acts to get a hold of his favorite food on this ship.

When we walked in we saw my brother, Wash, North, Maine, and York already there. These guys always hanged out together. I could already tell they were hiding their conversation under snickering smiles and semi-straight faces. I cocked up my eyebrow and before I could asked Carolina asked. "Okay, what were y'all talking about?"

Darn it! She beat me to the words! I thought to myself.

"Uh... nothing!" York said, attempting to claim the role as an innocent person when we already could tell they weren't. I rolled my eyes underneath my helmet and said. "Oh, please don't tell me, you were trash talking someone."

"...maybe..." Wash said sounding like he was about to die of laughter.

"Okay, who was it this time?" Carolina asked then CT walked in but she seemed very angry then she stormed right up to me and yelled. "You have to be fucking kidding me about this! You're here, you psychopath!"

[Yup, she is pissed off about the fact that we are here, Mass.] Keeper said to me.

Yeah, but I think I know how to strike her nerves even harder, let's hope I don't have to resort to the statement. I replied.

"Whoa, CT! Keep your crap to yourself!" Carolina snapped sounding very angry. 

"No, it is fine, Carolina." I said sounding calm.

"You two don't fucking get it! Our teams are fucking working together! I'm not one to be lead by a nutcase, personally!" CT said.

I sighed then spoke in Common Sangheilli, a form of Sangheilli she understood. "<I only act the role as a psycho, but I can play the role as well, if you want me to.>"

My brother's eyes widened knowing what I had said and so did CT's, I had got her to shut up about it finally. A personal achievement in my opinion.

  "So, uh... guess you two are getting along, finally." North said coughing a little to grab our attention.

Then, before we could speak the others showed up. South and Wyoming were laughing like they just heard one Hell of a joke. Arizona looked a bit embarrassed while trying to hide the bright red cheeks. I sighed at how my two finest teammates were acting then turned to see Texas who was walking in with a rather calm expression possibly under her helmet. She walked right over to both me and Carolina. Carolina and Texas never liked one another, mainly because Carolina is a hothead and she hates to admit to the truth.

"Seems like you and CT don't get along." Texas smirked at me.

"Yeah, don't up my current relations with her, please. I rather not discuss it further." I said calmly while trying not to look at her nor CT who I could tell was muttering garbage about me under her breath but Maine heard every bit of what she said and elbowed her in the shoulder. 

I giggled a little at the fact that he actually was sticking up for me when I didn't notice anything of the sort going on. He and I are good friends which he seems mean and cold on the outside, but inside he was warm and gentle. I think it was Missouri who caused such a thing to spark within him.  

I went over the plan with both teams and our lone wolf, Montana whom is a genius when it comes to explosives and anything that goes boom. She was going to be working with Carolina's group for they were going to need her expertise for their part of the mission, for they were going to be leveling a building full of Insurrection soldiers. My team had a more complicated role in this mission, we are suppose to take out a highly rank officer from the Steellance, a rogue group of former Haven Agents who decided to attempt a take over to the outside world beyond the Haven field. But what they didn't know was my team was killing them in the shadows doing things considered impossible to do so but I'm going stop ranting on.

"Any questions?" I asked.

CT went to raise her hand but soon stopped half way due to Alaska forcing her hand down as he glared at her knowing what she was about to say. He was good at seeing things such as insults possibly coming from allies that were going to aimed at allies. 

"Good, welcome to Operation: Overlook." The Director announced. "This will the first mission where both teams will be working together against two foes who have been attempting to team up. We can't let that happen." 

"Yes sir!" We all said at once and then we headed for the pelican to head down planet side for this mission was going to be very interesting indeed.

Hoped y'all enjoyed this chapter and be prepared for the next few chapters for some awesome stuff to occur for this two teams are going to have so funny and awesome stuff happening to them. See y'all in the next one.