17-West's Location: WTF

Later...

West was waking up slowly, hearing the sound of two people talking, one was a male voice the other was a female. The man he recognized, it was his older brother, Jaden Wolf. He was once a Spartan but soon got away from the ONI separatist group. The other though, he wasn't fully aware of who it was.

"Why did you want him alive?" He heard her asked Wolf.

"Because he wasn't our target, Agent Massachusetts was out target but she knows my brother and he will be bait for our little trap." He heard Wolf say.

"Yeah... good luck with that, brother." West said speaking up while looking at Wolf with a death glare. The girl looked at him and walked over then held one of her quick blades to his throat and hissed. "I rather keep your tongue shut or your going to lose it."

"Nicole, stand down." Wolf said. "He won't mess with us."

"No, but I will." They heard behind them and the two turned to see me, actually walking holding my two .44's aiming them at them and said. "Now, you can walk away from this if you just give me my man back or I will shoot the both of you in the head and I don't care what side your on, Nicole."

"Commander, you're Massachusetts?!" Nicole said with confusion.

"Yes, and I do really want you to let go of West Virginia or I will shoot. I don't care anymore for you as you do me."

"Damn, you're harsh." Wolf said to me as he pointed his gun at me then Alaska back me up with the familiar sound of his SAW arming as he said. "Don't  try it, I won't you shoot my sister. Not a second time."

"Arizona, your go." I said to Arizona over the radio as he jumped in, knocking Nicole to the side and freeing West.

"You know how high the prize is on your head, Massachusetts. Or shall I call you Elexsa?" Wolf said in a cold way that made me want to shoot him but he met the butt of the Shamrock.

"Don't talk to my commander like that." West hissed from underneath his helmet.

"Let's go, team." I said.