🔗51🔗

"Mila, Mila James!" Her dad called. She sighed and stood up from her bed and walked out into the living room. "God, How long does it take you to get your ass out here?" 

 "I was trying to homework." She grumbled. "What do you want." She said staring at her father who was once again drunk. 

"I need another beer." He scowled. 

"Where's Bec?" She asked as she walked over to the fridge, Pulling it open.

"Does it matter? Get me another damn beer." He slurred 

"Always drinking." She muttered to herself. 

"What was that. Girl?" He asked growing angry, He stomped his way over to his daughter and pushed her into the wall. "What did you say!" He shouted, She refused to let herself cry.

Mila still refused to cry over him, Or her mother. She missed them but she was still terrified of them. Her brother had raised her basically and her parents were just there. Mila sat down on the grass in front of the grave and frowned. Jughead watched from afar at the girl he was in love with and frowned. He walked up behind her and sat behind her and pulled her back, Her back laying against his chest. 

"Did Bec ever tell you what really happened?" He asked softly. 

"Yeah, My mom took pills, She tripped and hit her head on the counter, Nobody was home to check on her.... She bled out." 

"What about your dad?" He asked, Wrapping his arms around her.

"He got sad, So he got drunk, One night he decided he didn't wanna drink at home, So he got on his bike, And rode down to the Wrym, But he never made it that far." She mumbled, A tear falling down her cheek. She wiped it quickly and then sniffled, "God, I never wanted to be around them, But when they died, I felt so guilty, Like i could of stopped it." She stated looking forward.

"There was nothing you could of done, Angel." He frowned, kissing the top of her head. 

"I lost both my parents, And you lost your mom. I'm not letting you lose your dad too. I'm gonna help you get him out, I'll do anything."She said facing him. 

"I don't want you to worry about me." He frowned. 

"I'm always gonna worry about you, Jug. I'm always gonna think about you, And i'm always gonna need you." She said holding his face in her hands. He smiled at the girl and she sat back in her normal position. And what neither of the two knew, Was that Bec watched them with a smile. 

Jughead was always there for her, He knew how to calm her down and it was obvious that they loved each other. 

P.S JUST A CUTE CHAPTER IG