🔗48🔗

Mila ran down the halls of Riverdale High after getting the call that Jughead had gotten 'in a fight' as Archie put it. She rounded the corner to see Archie, Betty and veronica. "What happened?"

"Jug wasn't supposed to come to school to school today, But he did. He went to apologize to Cheryl and she slapped him." Archie explained. Mila's face fell and she scoffed.

"You said he got in a fight, Not bitch slapped." She said seriously. "Where is she?" Mila asked crossing her arms over chest.

"Who?" Betty asked, Mila rolled her eyes and then huffed.

"Hillary Duff, Cheryl. Come on." She stated sarcastically.

"In the bathroom." Veronica snapped. Mila sent a sarcastic smile their way and marched down the hall, Opening the door, Cheryl was bent over the sink, Sobbing.

"Cheryl, Are you okay?" She asked, Closing the door. Cheryl's head snapped up and her eyes widened.

"I barely touched him." She defended.

"I know, But you shouldn't blame him. He feels bad so he was apologizing, Your brothers dead, Because of his dad. He feels bad." She explained, Leaning against the door.

"But why is he apologizing?" Cheryl asked, Not understanding the feeling of remorse that jughead felt.

"He feels bad." She stated simply, "He feels like he could of done something." She explained. Cheryl wiped an abandoned tear that had fallen.

"I feel... bad now." Cheryl sighed, "I'll apologize when this," She said, Moving her hands around, "Is all over."

"You probably should." Mila laughed.

"Always so blunt, One of the reasons Jay-Jay liked you so much." She laughed, "He would want you and Jughead to be together." Mila laughed and looked down.

"Please, As if." Mila laughed nervously. Mila left the bathroom and walked out to see Jughead, "Jug!" She called out, He turned and smiled softly at the girl running down the hall to him. She wrapped his arms around him and he did the same.

"I'm okay, I'm okay angel." He said with a small frown. Not wanting the girl who he loved and who was constantly hurting to know that he, Himself was hurting as well.

"Come on, Walk with me." She said taking his hand in hers. They walked down the empty halls and then outside to the bleachers. "Talk to me."

"I'm talking to you right now." he laughed slightly.

"No, Jughead. Tell me how you feel. And i'm not going anywhere until you do." She stated seriously. He sighed and then put his head in his hands and then ran them over his face sighing.

"I don't wanna believe he did it. It hurts, It hurts so bad." He choked, Not wanting to cry. I just want everything to be okay, It hurts so much to think about it." He stated, A couple tears running down his face, "Honestly i've probably screwed up so much, I wouldn't be surprised if you wanted a new best friend." He laughed, More tears falling.

"I don't want a new best friend Jughead... I want you." She sighed, Holding her hands, "You are that one person i tell all my secrets too, That i love no matter what. And i know you love me too, And we will always be there for each other no matter what. And right now, We are perfectly fine. No matter what." She stated. He wrapped his arms around her and sobbed.

"Angel... Don't walk away from me. Please." He begged, "I need you, Don't leave me... Your all i got left." he said holding onto her.

"I'd never dream of it." She whispered into his shoulder.