🔗50🔗

Jughead had called Mila to Archie's feeling he needed to keep her in the loop, And she had actually gone to find out what was in the bag, So now she was staring at Jason's varsity jacket

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jughead had called Mila to Archie's feeling he needed to keep her in the loop, And she had actually gone to find out what was in the bag, So now she was staring at Jason's varsity jacket. 

"This, This was meant to help FP?"  Archie asked, Frowning at the jacket. The teens shrugged. 

"I don't know, Looks more like evidence to me." Kevin shrugged, Mila glared at the boy and he sunk into the couch a little seeing her glare. 

"I guess this just confirms my dad actually did torch the getaway car." Jughead sighed. 

"And that his confession was true." Kevin added. 

"How would Jason's varsity jacket be dangerous to FP? What could that even mean?" Betty asked shaking her head. 

"I can ask my dad." Veronica frowned, "He'd probably know, Considering the concrete proof that he hired the serpents to kill Jason." She said, Eye's flickering to Mila, "Which probably mean that your dad pulled the trigger, Jughead i'm sorry." She frowned again. 

Jughead nodded and Mila tapped her foot on the ground, She needed to free FP. "No, No." She frowned, Standing up, "I've known FP literally my whole life. I've seen it in his eyes and i know he didn't do it."  She picked up the Jacket again and handed it to Archie, "Put it on." 

"What?"

"Archie, Put the damn jacket on." She rushed. He nodded and shoved his arms through the jacket. She started to pat down the Jacket, She felt something in the lining of the jacket and frowned. She showed the hands in the pockets.

"Mila, Wh-"

"Shh." She shushed him, She found a hole and smirked, "Take it off." He quickly did it. She shoved her hand through the hole feeling something. She quickly pulled out a USB and she smiled. "Jug... Do you have your laptop?" She asked staring at it.  She sat down next to him as he pulled out the laptop. 

She handed the USB to Jughead and he shoved it in. They watched and noticed it was in the Whyte Wrym. Jason was tied to a chair and he was in the pristine white clothes he was last seen in. Jughead grasped onto Mila's hand as she watched. 

Mustang had just punched the teen in the face, The defenseless teen. Mustang walked out of the room and Mila gasped at who walked in next.  "Oh my god..." Veronica whispered. It was Clifford Blossom. 

He stood in front of his son, And then pulled out a gun and shot his son. Jughead grabbed onto Mila and hid her face in his chest, Stroking her hair. He could feel her shaking and he regretted plugging in the USB. She could hear Betty talking on the phone but everything was hazy. 

"Angel, Angel, I need you to  breathe."  He whispered, Everyone else was in another end of the room. 

"I-I can't." She cried. 

"Yes you can, Follow me..." He took a deep breathe in and she followed his actions, He kept going until she calmed down and could normally breathe. She didn't expect that to happen. She glanced over to the laptop and jughead slammed it shut and led her outside. "Mila, Mila relax..."

"He was just a kid... He was just a kid..."  She repeated. "What is it was you? What if that was you... I couldn't." She gasped. 

"Hey, Hey, I am right here... I will always be right here with you." He stated, "I will never leave you... I couldn't leave you if i tried."  He said holding onto her face.  

"Please don't leave me..." She cried. 

"I could never leave you."

"I need you." 

"I need you to, Your my Angel." He said, Kissing her forehead.