🔗43🔗

People like to say that the death of Jason Blossom changed everything at riverdale high. But certain things, certain traditions, They never change. For example, Homecoming. Even though Jason's jersey was retired the riverdale bulldogs would still play their arch rivals, the Baxter High Ravens. With the river vixens cheering them on, As in previous years, Graduates from days of Riverdale past would come to town to relive their more youthful, more careful days. Or to make up for lost time

🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗

Mila had decided she wouldn't go the her first class, She walked out of her room to see her brother sitting there at the table, With a worried expression on his face. "Hey, B. What's up?" She asked concerned. 

"Can you sit for a second?" He asked, Tapping his foot on the floor. She sat down and he sighed "Your going back to Southside high." He said quickly, her face dropped. 

"W-what? No, No why?" She asked getting angry. 

"Because M, What happened at that party, it can happen again. Your anger it gets worse around those Northside assholes. You can't stay there, Okay?" He said also growing angry.

"What about jug? I- i can't leave him!" 

"God damnit, M!" Bec stated, Slamming his hands against the table, "Your fighting is going to get you in trouble one day, Or worse." He sighed, Raking his hands through his long hair, "Everytime you walk out the door! I feel like i'm going to lose you... You might be his best friend but you're my sister and i need you alive." He stated. She stared at him surprised and then looked down. 

"Fine." She gritted out. She stood up from her seat, "When do i start?" 

"Two days." He said rubbing the back of his neck. She nodded stiffly and walked to her room, Slipping on a black shirt and black jeans with black converse and a leather jacket, Not her serpents jacket though. 

🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗

She had gotten there around lunch, She sat outside with jughead as she picked at the sandwich in front of her. "Hows your dad?" She asked, Propping her head in her hand. He smiled at the sight of her dark brown hair flowing over her jacket. 

"Oh, He's good, Great actually and he looks good too. He cleaned up, Shaved." Jughead smiled. 

"Your dad shaved?" She asked shocked, "That's it hells frozen over." She laughed. 

"I know right." He laughed as well. 

"I don't think i've ever seen FP without stubble or scruff." Mila said. The two watched as Cheryl passed them and towards the table the rest of the group was sitting at. 

"So..." Jughead started, Making Mila look up at him. "What are you doing the night of Homecoming?" Jughead asked nervously. She shrugged and Jughead was about to speak again until the bell rang.

"Come on, We gotta head to class." She stated, Holding out her hand for him to take. He sighed and took it. They walked down the halls hand in hand. 

🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗

"I feel like i'm about to pass out, i just wanna go home."  Mila complained, leaning into jughead, He laughed and wrapped his arm around her. 

"I know, but trust me... Schools almost out." Jughead soothed. Mila looked to the ground wondering if she should tell jughead about her going back to Southside high, If jughead found out just by her not showing up to school one day, He'd be furious and devastated. Their whole friendship was based on trust and they both had so many trust issues. 

"I know, But i wanna go now." She dragged on. The two walked down the hall in comfortable silence, Until Mila's phone started to ring. She scoured through her bag to find it until she bumped into someone. The contents of her bag spilling. She groaned as her and Jughead bent down to start picking up her stuff. 

"Oh Mila, Jughead... Just the two i was looking for." Alice smiled, The two looked up to her and quirked and eyebrow.

"Alice?" They both questioned. 

"I want to invite you two to a dinner i'm having before the homecoming dance." Alice smiled. The two looked at each other and then back to Alice. 

"What's the catch?" Mila asked. 

"No catch, I just know that the our three families have had bad blood  and i want to settle it." Alice explained with a sickening sweet smile. "And i'm sure FP and Bec would gladly come if you asked them to. I assume you two are going to the dance together." 

"We are?" Jughead asked Mila who shrugged. 

"So you two will come?" She smiled, The two were about to answer but Alice cut them off, "Perfect, See you two tomorrow at five." She stated before walking off down the hall. Tomorrow, Mila's last day. Jughead and Mila frowned but for different reasons. 

"That came out of nowhere." Jughead laughed. Mila nodded, Debating on whether to tell Jughead or not. "I gotta go talk to Betty, I'll see you later." He said starting to walk over to the blue and gold.

"No wait, Jug i need to tell you something." She said with tears in her eyes. He turned to look at her and frowned seeing the tears Starting to form. 

"What is it? What's wrong?" He asked worried. 

"Bec's making me move." Jughead tilted his head. 

"Do you need to come to Archie's cause i'm sure he doesn't min-"

"No jug, He's moving me back to Southside high. And i can't change his mind i'm sorry. Jug i really am."

"Your leaving?" He asked in disbelief. 

"I'm sorry, He doesn't think it's safe for me here, He wants me close so-"

"So you can be a serpent again? So you can run around with them?" Jughead asked getting angry. 

"Jug pl-"

"Forget it." Jughead said walking back down the hall. Mila's eyes flooded with tears as she turned back around and headed towards the southside. She felt her heart break into thousands of tiny pieces as she felt like she lost her best friend, And the love of her life.