🔗1🔗

The two best friends had woken up late and quickly thrown on an outfit, Which for mila consisted of a black checkered cropped tank top and black jeans and vans. The two stood at their lockers talking, And to anyone who didn't know them they looked like a couple, Jughead was leaning against the locker with one arm above his head and she was leaning up against the locker and had her arms folded, "Mila you need more friends than just me."

"I don't want new friends, All i need is you." she said looking down to the floor.

"Mhm, That's true." He laughed. 

But slightly down the hall Betty cooper, the new girl, Veronica lodge and Kevin keller stood talking, "Oh theirs one of the hotties from last night."

"Who? Jughead or Mila?" Kevin asked laughing.

"The guy duh? Are they like together?" The two shook their head and veronica smirked, "Well then..."

"They might not be together, But they totally like each other an-"

"Oh come on Kev, More like love." Betty laughed. 

Jughead noticed the group staring at them and shifted uncomfortably, "What?"

"Betty, Kevin and the new girl are staring at us..." Mila turned around and noticed them, Her and betty made eye contact and betty smiled and then waved, Mila looked down and jughead saw how uncomfortable she was, "Come on Angel, Let's go get a seat." He said wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

Back with veronica and the little group betty stood there looking down to the ground. 

"What was that?" Veronica asked. Pointing to the pair of best friends walking down the hall and away for betty.

"Uh, Me and Mila used to be best friends, But archie. The other guy from last night, He had a huge crush on her and he used to always talk about her to me, and she knew i liked him, I thought it was her fault and i got mad at her, it turned into this huge fight, And i said things i shouldn't of said. About her family. Ever since we haven't talked...."

🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗

The two best friends climed up the stairs to the top and sat down, Jughead pulled out his laptop as Mila pulled out her camera, "Look, Don't pay attention to betty. What she said was way out of line, All we need it you and me."

"You and me jug." Cheryl  walked up onto the podium and Mila raised her camera snapping a picture. 

"Thank you for the moment of silence, Many of you were lucky enough to know my brother personally." Cheryl spoke scanning the crowd and her eyes landing in mila, "Some more than others. Anyways, Each of you meant the world to jason, I loved my brother, He was and always will be my soul mate. So i speak with the confidence only a twin could have jason would want us to enjoy life, not mourn him. Which is why i've asked the school board not to cancel the back to school semi formal. 

The crowd applauded and Mila and Jughead looked at each other and sighed. 

"But let us use it as a way to celebrate my brothers life, The short one. Thank you all." Cheryl smiled. And walked off