🔗11🔗

At the age of five, Jughead and Mila ran around their trailers playing tag, "You can't catch me jug!" She yelled as she ran behind her trailer .

"Watch me!" Jughead laughed chasing after her, It was silent and she thought jughead must have ran a different direction, She waited but she felt like it was taking forever so she came out of hiding, When she rounded the corner she saw three of the other kids who lived on the northside of town towering over jughead. He looked terrified, His eyes wide and he was stiff.

"Hey leave him alone." She called out as she walked over, The three boys looked over to see the small girl and jughead shook his head no.

"What was that?"

"Did i stutter? I said get away from him reggie."  They went to school with the boys, who were Reggie, Moose, And Jason.

"What are you gonna do about?" Reggie said crossing his arms. She shrugged and when they laughed and turned back to jughead head they pushed him on the ground. Jughead let out a little cry and she picked up three rocks throwing them at the boys. They ran back to their side of town and she ran over to her friend. His lip was quivering like he was going to cry and he was holding his elbow. 

"Are you okay?"

"My elbow hurts...." She sighed and then go an idea, She had always seen her mom clean becs and her dads wounds. She looked at the small stairs that lead up to her door seeing the first aid kit. 

"Hold on. I'll fix it." She said standing up running over to the kit, grabbing it and running back. She sat down next to jughead and opened it up looking for an alcohol wipe, "This is gonna sting, So... don't scream." He nodded and she dabbed the cut making him flinch. She looked up and he looked like he was gonna cry, "I know... Just sit still." When she finished she crumpled it into a ball and placed it on the ground, She looked through the kit for neosporean and spread a little on the cut and then placed a band-aid over it. 

"Are you done?" Jughead asked looking away like he didn't want to see any blood even though she had cleaned it all off.

"Yeah." He looked back and then looked to the ground and smiled, "What?"

"How'd you do that? It doesn't hurt anymore." Jughead questioned smiling.

"I watched my mom do it to my dad and bec." She smiled he laughed pulling her up and giving her a hug kissing her on the cheek.

"I'm gonna marry you one day Mila james." He said as they started walking to the steps of her trailer. 

"Oh Forsythe, You can't tell the future. You can't just say things you don't know what will happen." She laughed, Jughead rolled his eyes as they sat down.

"I'm not just saying it. It's gonna happen just wait and see angel."