🔗41🔗

Mila and jughead escaped to the garage, Mila was laying down her head in jugheads lap. He ran his fingers through her hair and they just laid there in comfortable silence. "I'm sorry." She whispered. 

"For what angel?"

"For ruining your birthday."  She said sitting up.

"No, You didn't. Being with you, Just us in here is enough. You know that. You know me, You know me better than anyone." He said wrapping an arm around the brunette. "That's why you make me the happiest." He admitted. 

"I feel the same with you, Which is why i'd do anything to make sure your happy. You deserve so much better jug." She said looking down at her lap, Playing with her ring that laid on her middle finger. Jughead sighed and put a finger under her chin so she'd look at him. 

"Hey, I'm here for you, You need to start taking care of you. You always put everyone else's happiness before yours, Like when you transferred to riverdale halfway through freshman year for me." He stated with a small smile.

"Southside was hell, And you needed me." She mumbled, Standing up and walking towards the other end of the room. He stood up and grabbed her hand, Pulling her towards him. 

"Angel, Your my best friend, i'd do anything for you. I love you, You know that right?" he asked sincerely. 

"I know..." She said looking into his striking blue eyes. A knock on the door pulled them apart and then sighed, Fp walked through the door with two presents. 

"Dad, Hey.." Jughead smiled. 

"Hey FP." Mila smiled to the man who was like her father. "Uh how are you?" She smiled.

"Happy to be here, Celebrating with you two." He smiled, Shaking his head slightly, "I didn't realise you two had so many friends." FP laughed knowing the two weren't big people persons.

"We don't." They said in sync with a laugh, FP smiled at the two knowing their feelings for each other. "By the way, Your the only adult here." Mila warned.

"I gathered." He laughed, He held up the two presents, "Where do you want me to put these?" He asked.

"Uh, You can use the table in the den." Jughead stated, FP nodded and started to walk out of the roo, but jughead stopped him, "Did betty call you?" Jughead asked with a slight frown. 

"Yep, She came by two." Fp laughed, Mila sighed and looked over to jughead who had his jaw clenched, "No clue why she didn't call bec to come, When i asked him he said he didn't know anything about it." FP shrugged.

"She didn't know it was Angels birthday." Jughead stated making FP frown. He walked out the room and Mila sighed going back to sit on the couch but the door opened again revealing Betty.

"M, Can i have a minute alone with Jug?" Betty asked, Mila looked to Jughead who nodded and she walked out of the room. She walked inside to be met by chuck. She narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms. 

"What do you want?" She said rolling her eyes. 

"Where's your toy?" Chuck smirked. 

"Why do you care?" She shot back. Chuck laughed a little, He loved the fact that he irritated Mila. He knew about her secret and that was why she hated him so much. 

"I love how fiesty you are." He said going to touch her arm but she slapped his hand away, "Aw, Come on... Angel. We all know how bad you are." He smirked, "Show me how bad you are."

"Touch me and i'll make sure you need a cast." She spat. She shoved him out of way and tried to walk past him and he grabbed her wrist, She pulled it out of his grasp and twisted his hand behind his back and he let out a little groan. "Once again.. I'll put you in a cast... Again clayton." She walked towards the front door and Jughead pulled her hand and she turned around and he shook his head and ushered her to the front door. 

They were stopped by Chuck and Cheryl standing in front of the door blocking them, "And where do you think your going?" Chuck smirked. 

"Get out of our way, Chuck." Jughead demanded, Slightly pulling Mila behind him. 

"Oh but we haven't even played out game yet, You can't leave now." Cheryl pouted. 

"Cheryl, Chuck. Move." Mila said dangerously low. Cheryl gulped and then rolled her eyes looking to the group behind them. 

"Listen up party people. Everyone has their secrets, And we've all done our sinning. That's one thing my dear brothers death has shown.... So let's play a little game to get those secrets out in the open." Cheryl smirked, Turning around and looking the door.