Chapter One Hundred and Twelve - The Talk, Part Three

Start from the beginning

When we finally released this batch of kids, Juvia had run off screaming (and then ran off in the other direction when she saw Gray without a shirt), Lucy was almost the color of Erza's hair and was still getting darker, and Brandish, who was still (somewhat) calm, led Lucy to a peaceful place whispering about a sleepover. Sho and Max both seemed extremely icked out, and also ran off as soon as possible.

Which left Levy, Laki, Natsu, Kinana, and Gajeel.

Gajeel, before he left, told me that he'd need to call a meeting with the other dragon slayers eventually, because puberty was a bit different for them, and that Kinana and I should probably be there.

That did it for Kinana, and she finally ran off. Erik, who was waiting outside, went after her to try and calm her, and then she was screaming. He eventually wandered back over to everyone else and punched Gajeel for scaring her away.

So. Dragon Puberty. That sounds just...great...

But anyway, this left Levy, Laki, and Natsu.

Laki, specifically, was still there because someone had mentioned foreplay, and wanted to know more about it.

Enno lead her off for a private conversation with a wicked smirk, which scared me because it told me a lot more about Enno than I would've thought.

I'm pretty sure it scared Wakaba too, because he wouldn't stop staring at Macao.

Levy mostly wanted to know more on the scientific process of it all. (Which we were working on. I promised her that I'd try and find her books on it for Christmas, or at the very least, I'd find stuff for her on her birthday.

"But that's half a year away!" she had protested.

I had rolled my eyes. "It's not like you're having sex before then."

And so Levy will wait.)

Natsu was just clueless. None of it made sense to him.

At all.

I sighed. There was still the dragon version of the Talk coming up. And if that didn't work...I'd try telling Natsu more next year, see if it sinks in any more.

*****

A few hours later, the guild hall was still only about a third or a quarter of it's usual size. Too many kids (and even adults) were still hiding, and I ended up joining Laxus, Erik and Jellal at a table.

Laxus had left as soon as he realized I'd be talking more about s-e-x but he was still blushing as I curled up next to him.

"Tsundere," I muttered, hitting his arm.

"I am not," he said completely unconvincingly, his blush deepening.

Erik groaned across the table. "I miss Kinana."

Jellal patted the older boy's shoulder. "Erza's trying to find her. Everything will go back to normal in a few days."

Oh yeah. I still had to tell Erik about the Dragon Talk thing...you know, we'll just do it next year. December is halfway over, already. It's not like anything is going to happen in the next few weeks. Right?

...Something's probably going to happen, isn't it?

I just jinxed it.

...Which means I should probably do the Dragon Talk thing soon, but...

Eh.

"It just feels weird without her," Erik muttered. "And..."

He trailed off, his head perking up and his ear twitching.