Chapter Eleven - Levy, Part Two

"Who's Levy McGarden?" Laxus asked blankly.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up and get your shit, we're leaving. Don't worry, you get to fight bandits."

Laxus brightened a bit. Not that I was surprised, he was probably still pissed at Ivan. Honestly, I wasn't expecting him to go so far when he was kicked out. He actually tried to kill Cana and Juvia, after all.

Or he was gonna, until Makarov stopped him.

Juvia grabbed my hand, and Cana grabbed an extra pile of cards from the training room walls. Laxus put his shoes on.

"Onee-sama," Juvia asked. "Why do you curse so much?"

I sighed. "It's a bit of a long story, but you guys would pick it up soon anyway, living in this guild. It's not like I'm the worst one in this place."

The three of them sweatdropped. "Actually, you kinda are," Laxus admitted.

I glared at him. "Get your ass moving, we need to hurry; we're sneaking out the back."

"Do we need to get our asses moving, too?" Cana asked.

"No sweetie," I told her. "You need to get your butts moving, there's a difference."

Juvia looked up. "There is?"

I nodded. "Yep."

"No, there isn't," Laxus said, holding the door open as the rest of us rushed out. Juvia was still holding my hand.

"What happened to listening to what I say?" I asked him, referencing the dragon.

"That's different," he said. "I'm not listening to you about this. There's not a difference between butts and asses."

"Yes, there is!" I insisted. "'Ass' is also another name for a donkey."

"Really?" Juvia asked.

I nodded at her. "Really."

Laxus started muttering to himself.

"Guys, come on," Cana yelled. "We don't know when the trains leave."

"Good point," I said, speeding up.

We ran into the station and I ran to the ticket booth. "Four tickets to Onibas, please."

The woman gave me a curious expression, but I held her stare, looking extremely confident.

The woman handed me the tickets and I gave her the Jewel it cost, before looking at the time and grabbing Juvia's hand again. "Come on!" I yelled, requipping the tickets so I didn't lose them. "The train leaves in two minutes!"

We all picked up the pace and ran to the right train. Quickly, we all jumped aboard, and settled in a private compartment.

"You have the tickets?" Laxus asked.

I nodded, requipping them into my hand. "Yep."

"All Aboard! Train to Onibas station is leaving!"