Chapter Thirty Nine - Aftermath

So kinda like this, but long and rectangular.

*****

Chapter Thirty Nine - Aftermath

"Who are you and why are you in my room?"

Erigor was surprisingly alright with me breaking into his room. Despite his line of questioning, he seemed extremely calm.

"You know," I said. "You don't seem all that surprised by me being in your room."

"Oh, well..." he said sarcastically. "You see, I have prepubescent girls breaking into my room all the time."

I rolled my eyes. "Did you watch the Grand Magic Games?"

"Yes," he said.

"Then you should know who I am," I said. "I need help learning Saturn, which is Wind Magic. I was hoping that you could come to Magnolia within a week or so to teach me. I'll give you a place to stay and everything."

Even though he was extremely suspicious, the fifteen year old eventually agreed to come to Fairy Tail, within the next week or so. Though I wish he could have come sooner, I said goodbye and left.

*****

Before we parted ways with Lucy and Brandish, there were some things that I had to do.

One of them was present Lucy with Pegasus.

"For helping us win the Grand Magic Games," I said, smiling.

Lucy took the key and tackled me, and I hit the ground with the breath knocked out of me. "Oh, Ellie-nee, thank you thank you thank you!"

I laughed and wrapped my arms around her, pulling us back up. "Yeah, well, you deserve it. And you have enough strength to open the gate. First, though, I need you to summon Corvus."

Lucy nodded and pulled out the key. "Open, Gate of the Crow! Corvus!"

He didn't end up being used in the games, but I made sure to subtly drop hint near Goldmine that Lucy was contracted to a Platinum key as well.

He out-rightly fainted, hahahaha.

"Yes, Princess?" Corvus asked, appearing.

Lucy pointed to me, and his face fell. "Oh, it's you."

"Gee, thanks," I muttered. "Anyway, I have a question. One, is there any spirits that are particularly good at ballet, that can come out on their own or I could summon myself?"

He smirked, and started cackling, pointing his hand to the heavens. "Finally, I have revenge!" He stopped cackling and looked at me, still smirking and lowering his arm. "THAT DAMN LION!"

I paused. "Are you telling me Leo the Lion knows ballet?"

He nodded. "Leo knows a lot of dance, actually. Part of the reason he wears that damn suit. He's great at ballet, and he's not that ashamed of it, or anything."

I nodded. "Got it. I'll get his key soon. Also, I have another question."

"Yeah?" He asked.