Chapter Twenty - Gildarts, Part Four

Okay so I don't own this pic, and once again, I couldn't find out who owned it.
The point is that I can't art, so unless I specifically make something or know who made it, I won't say things.

*****

Chapter Twenty - Gildarts, Part Four

I popped straight into Cana's room, where she had her clothes put in her requip space.

"I can't fit anything else," she said. "Sorry, Elle-nee-chan."

"It's fine," I told her. "My space has gotten huge, just from carrying things around in it, and I've got plenty of extra room for your things."

I went around the room, requipping things as I went, before I had a thought.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

"What's wrong?" Cana asked.

"I don't know where he lives!" I yelled. "I forgot to ask."

Cana laughed. "It's off of Orange Boulevard."

I nodded. "Alright."

There was a section of the city that was pretty close to the guild, where each road was named after some sort of fruit. They tried to make alliterations, too. Like 'Strawberry Street', the road Lucy's apartment is on.

I requipped Cana's bed and we looked around the empty room. "Ready?" I asked her.

She smiled at me. "Yeah."

I took her arm and we popped to the corner of Orange Boulevard and Raspberry Road.

"This way," Cana said, leading me down Orange. "He lives on the edge, near the woods."

I nodded and we sped up, nearing his house (which was surprisingly run down for an S Classer).

"Thank you, Elle," Cana said quietly. "I really do consider you a sister."

I smiled at her softly. "No problem. I consider you guys my sisters, too, and you deserve to be happy. I wasn't going to let your own stubbornness get in the way."

We were outside the doors now, and Cana merely looked at them. "If I hadn't done it now...do you know when I would have?"

"Yes," I said quietly. "When you were eighteen. I wasn't going to let you guys dance around this problem for twelve years."

She nodded. "Thank you, Elle. Hey...do you think he's going to fix up the house?"

"He will if I have anything to say about it," I growled.

Cana laughed and knocked on the door. Gildarts let us in and into Cana's new room, which was probably the cleanest of the whole house.

"I suggest you just put the things you need down for now...I'd like to repaint when you come back in a few days," he said.

I nodded and put most of her things off to the sides, so Cana could freely move throughout the room.

"Goodnight, guys," I told them. "I'm giving Freed instructions for tomorrow, alright?"

Gildarts nodded, as I popped away.