10|Hope is Not the Goal Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Cause there's a knife that sat dormat for centeries that started attracting mystical creatures the day he took possession of it i'd say there's a lot we need to learn about him" Ric says and I let out a little whine which they didn't notice I really don't want the guy to stay here it's just gonna mess with my mate bond with Hope so no thanks.

Hope now has Ric in a headlock and I'm quite amused "and then what we kick him to the curb" Hope said and I nod my head vigorously hoping they would see but they didn't "then we decide to do what's best for the people of the school" Ric stated "any idea what to do with him while we search for missing mean girls" Hope asked and even I was curious "as a matter of fact yes which is where you come to play Faith come here" Ric says causing me to get up and go over to him.

"I need you to to fake date make the group look a little more normal have your arms around each other kiss if you need to what ever you need to convince them your together and in a normal relationship" Ric say causing me to choke on my spit and bend of coughing "okay" I hear from Hope I look up wide eyed "are you sure Hope" I asked and she nods at me and I look towards Ric and nod and he sends me a quick smirk and I can tell he's trying to push Hope and I together well played.

Mystic Falls High School

Hope and I are still in the bus just about to walk out and I look towards her "you ready to act like a couple" I tell her and she nods as I put arm around her as she grabs my hand causing a tingling feeling in my hands and we walk out of the bus to see all the Mystic Falls kids staring at us and then we group up in a circle to devise a plan.

"Girls are missing so get your wedge trama in check or leave" Lizzie said and as much as I don't like him I wouldn't want to be messed with "Lizzie back off okay just let it go" I tell her reviving a shocked look from Hope and a thankful look from Landon "okay here's the deal Landon you talk to any of the people you still know from when you went here Hope and Faith you try to not deliberately alienate the entire student body while the rest of us safe the world" Lizzie says and I can feel Hope squeezing on my hand and I squeeze back letting her know I'm there for her.

"This isn't a contest Lizzie" Hope says "you're right it's a mission for a hero and her league of whatevers" Lizzie said and it's safe to say I've never heard anything more stupid "yeah screw that I work alone" Kaleb says as he walks off "MG I need your compulsion skills would you like to be the robin to my batwoman" Lizzie proposes "actually batwoman doesn't have a robin-" MG starts with Lizzie interuppting and pushing him away leaving Hope, Landon and I.

Mystic Falls Hallway

The three of us were in the Hallway Hope and I holding hands acting like a 'couple' I wish we could do that in real life and Landon starts to go on about how he has seen the inside of every since locker except one because it won't open or something this causes Hope to snap a little.

"I'm sorry is the fact that I'm not openly hostile to you make it seem like we're back to being friends" she tells him causing a wide eyed Landon so I whisper in her ear to calm down but she's not doing very well "uh sorry just was going for effortlessly natural but this is just all making me really nervous like the school and seeing Connor and being with you and Faith" he says why did I have to get brought into it "shouldn't you be talking to anyone you know" I asked him "yeah that's easier said than done there is no way Dana's click is talking to me unless you have a spell that will make me retroactively cool" Landon says and this is pathetic but I have an idea I just need to wait for the perfect moment "well I'll talk to them then" she says causing me to smirk.

"It's even worse for you trust me you have no idea how human high schools work your the new girl you might as well be radioactive" he finishes and I look over to see the cheerleaders near and I look at Hope "do you trust me" I asked her causing her to nod "good then trust me on what I'm about to do" I say putting my plan into action.