THE 5 OF US

JOE'S POV~
I was woken up by the twins at 3 this morning. As much as I didn't want to disturb Dianne, they needed her. She comforted them whilst I went through to Tegan's room to check that she hadn't woken up. Twenty minutes later, they still hadn't settled so I went in to Dianne. I found her sitting there, crying. "Dianne what's up?" I asked.
"Nothing." She said as she wiped her eyes.
"Dianne, I'm not that stupid." I replied.
"Okay, I feel like I'm failing. I feel like I'm failing as a parent, as a wife, as a person." She continued. My heart snapped.
"Dianne, don't you ever say that. I love you okay. I love you, Tegan loves you, everybody loves you. I'm so lucky to be with you. I wake up with a smile on my face because of you Dianne. I never want to hear you say that." I reassured her. "Give them here. Go back to sleep." I said, referring to the twins.

DIANNE'S POV ~
I'm still emotional after last night. It felt so good to tell Joe everything. I woke up at 6 to get some milk when I discovered joe, siting with twins in his arms, smiling. I looked over at him "you haven't changed." I laughed. "You're still thrilled."
"Why shouldn't I be? I have three children with the most beautiful woman in the world." He replied.
"I'm flattered Joseph." We chuckled.

life after strictly 🌟जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें