POSITIVE

JOE'S POV~
We head into the bathroom after 2 minutes and picked up the test. I was shaking like mad. I always knew I wanted to be a dad, I just never imagined it would happen. Dianne and I looked at each other, took a deep breath and she turned over the test. She dropped it into the sink before I could even look and her jaw dropped open. "Joe, I'm-." Immediately I cut her off, I wrap my arms around her and we both start balling our eyes out. This is everything I've ever wanted and more.

We spent the rest of the night laughing in disbelief and cuddling, wanting to be as close to each other as possible.

The next day we phoned Dianne's parents. They were over the moon for her: their only little princess, all grown up. It's always nice to catch up with Mark and Rina and being able to see Dianne that happy means the world to me.

*One week later*

DIANNE'S POV ~
Joe's the cutest little dad ever. He hasn't stopped smiling since we found out. He can't wait to tell his followers either but I'm not so sure. I love our viewers, but there's a lot of negative attention in the press and I'm not sure I'm quite ready for that. It's almost like Joe already interacts with the baby. He talks to it like it can listen: tells it that he 'can't want to show them the world.' I already can't wait for my little prince or princess to be here.