BABY

DIANNE'S POV~
Joe and I cuddled for ages this morning. I love him so much. I can't wait to hug my little baby when we pick her up, I've missed her too much. I got up with a beaming smile on my face.
"Why are you so happy today gorgeous?" Joe asked laughing.
"I'm just so happy right now, I'm getting married to the man I love and I finally get to see my princess, I never want to leave her again." I replied.
I felt joe's hands push me gently towards the wall and put his hands all over my body. "I'm never gonna let you go Dianne." He said just before I kissed him. He deepened the kiss, I was getting tingles, I only seem to get them when joe and I are alone together. We never really get any moments like this anymore, but when we do, they seem to last a lifetime.
We arrived at Zoe's around 9 o'clock. We sat down in the living room and talked for ages whilst Alfie went to get Tegan. "How was your night alone?" Zoe asked.
"Amazing, although I could never leave my baby for this long ever again, how was she in the night?"
I responded.
"She was good, cried for a while after you left but otherwise, she was fine, we only got up three times. Zoe reassured me.
"Thanks for everything Zoe." Joe said before turning our attention to our engagement. "And thank you Dianne for being the best fiancé I could possibly have."
"Ooo let me see the ring." Zoe gushed
I showed her my finger, the diamond glinting in the light.

"Oh it's beautiful Dianne

"Oh it's beautiful Dianne." said Zoe.
"I know, isn't it." I said, looking up at joe and giggling.
He ruffled my hair.
A few minutes later I heard footsteps, I immediately ran to the bottom of the stairs. It was Alfie, carrying Tegan in his arms.
My face lit up. "Hello baby," I whispered as I took her from Alfie's arms. "Don't you look gorgeous?"
"Aww Dianne, you're a natural" Alfie remarked.
Joe came to the bottom of the stairs to see Tegan, she looked out at joe and smiled. She reached out for him. I passed her to Joe and let a tear run down my face, seeing them together broke my heart.
"We've missed you darling." Joe exclaimed.
We said goodbye to Zoe and Alfie and packed up Tegan's things. I sat in the back with her on the way home, I never wanted to let her go again.
I got back and switched on the tv, This Morning had just started so I watched that whilst Joe played with Tegan on her mat.
"Aww Joe, you're the cutest." I remarked.
When This Morning finished, Tegan was getting tired so joe brought her up beside me on the sofa. She didn't leave his his side, she just giggled and cuddled back into his arms.
"That's one trait she shares with me," I whispered to joe. "You make us both feel secure."
The day ended in the conventional way; the three of us all huddled together, laughing and hugging, before all settling down for bed.