ANSWERING QUESTIONS

2 weeks later
JOE'S POV ~
Dianne's been a lot better since she got back from Australia. She needed a break.
"I've got to go film in a bit Di." I exclaimed. "Do you want to do a Q and A with me?" I asked.
"Go on then, it'll be nice to film for once. I miss filming sit down videos with you." She replied.
"I do too, it's not the same as vlogging" I said.
We sat down to film, Tegan on my knee and the twins in Dianne's arms.
"Well... hello" I laughed.
"I haven't uploaded on this channel in a few months for obvious reasons, but I'm officially back!
Today, we're gonna film a Q and A for you all because there's quite a few things you want to know about.
Let's start then." I said.

"How are you both feeling after having 3 kids?" Dianne read.

"Well, I think I speak for the two of us when I say we're tired. I can barely keep my eyes open some days, but I wouldn't change it for the world. She continued. We looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

"Does Tegan like being the big sister?" I said.

"Of course. She loves her little brother and sister." Dianne responded.

"When are you next meeting up with Amy and the rest of your Strictly friends?" I read.

"I don't actually know. I met up with Kevin about a week after we got out of hospital, but I don't know when we're next meeting up." I replied.

"Why hasn't Dianne been in your vlogs recently?" One person questioned.

We gulped. "I went back to Australia for a week, I had some family issues." She eventually answered.

We answered a few more questions before reaching the last one.

"What are the twins names? You always refer to them as the twins but we wanna knowwwwww" Dianne quoted. We sighed. "Should we do it ?" Dianne asks. I nod. "Their names are JAMES AND OLIVIA !" We revealed. It felt so good to finally announce their names. We both loved the names so we weren't too bothered about what anyone had to say about them. 
"And that is where we have to leave the video because if you haven't gathered, we have 3 kids." I laughed. "We love you guys so much, obviously I'm not going to be as active on here for now but I'll try my best to upload as frequently as I possibly can on my vlog channel. Make sure to follow us both on Instagram to stay updated, @joe and @diannebuswell, because for some reason, Dianne hasn't changed her username but whatever." I laughed.
"Bye guys." Dianne replied.
After we finish filming, I pack away my equipment and sit down on the sofa. "The five of us will be ok Dianne." I smiled.
"I know, I love you Joseph." She replied.

{A/N - ew this is so short and shitty but I just needed some way of revealing their names. I don't particularly like the names (literally no offence to anyone called James or Olivia 😂) but whatever, my friend decided on them for me. I'll be back to posting better chapters soon trust me.}