READY OR NOT

JOE'S POV ~
I can't believe it. I'm going to be a father! A feeling of panic strum over me as the realisation set in, but I knew that I had to stay strong for Dianne, who was currently screaming. "Well done Dianne, you're doing amazing." I reassured her. Zoë came and cuddled me, just as she did when we were kids.
It wasn't long before they came in to tell us that Dianne could push.

DIANNE'S POV ~
A wave of pain came over me and I knew that I couldn't wait any longer, I had to push. I was terrified but I knew that with both Joe and Zoe's encouragement, I could do it.
15 minutes into pushing, I was getting tired and it was quite evident that I was losing the will to live.
"Di listen, I love my two beautiful girls, they are both so powerful and strong and at least one of them is absolutely stunning, I'm sure that the other is too but I don't know about that yet because I haven't actually met her. Do you think I could meet her soon because I've been waiting for 9 months and I would really like to."
This made everyone in the room chuckle.
I pushed with the rest of my strength and I heard a cry.
I'd done it. Our new baby girl was placed onto my chest and everybody burst out crying hysterically.
I looked up at joe and laughed. I couldn't believe it. We were in love with her.
*after Dianne had a nap*
I woke up and could hear many different voices in the room. I opened my eyes and Joe's Mum was here, Cuddling our our princess.
TRACEY: How are you feeling Dianne?
DIANNE: I'm ok actually, better than I thought I'd be.
TRACEY: That's good. Congratulations Joe, I'm so proud.
JOE: Thanks mum.
*kisses his daughters head*
DIANNE: I can't believe she's mine.
Joe could see how happy I was with my little princess so he took his mum out so we could spend some time alone together.
Joe was right, she is absolutely beautiful. I couldn't be happier, I've got a baby with the man I love. After feeding her, I texted my parents and they were made up.
My phone pinged. It was from the strictly group chat.

STACEY: HOW'S DIANNE FEELING JOE, SHE MUST BE EXHAUSTED.
KATIE: OMG YEAH I COMPLETELY FORGOT. SHE MUST BE WHAT, 8 MONTHS NOW.
JOE: ILL LET DIANNE TEXT YOU 😉
It was nice to see they all cared so much. I quickly replied:
DIANNE: AWW ITS NICE TO SEE YOU ALL CARE. ACTUALLY, WE'VE GOT SOMEONE WE'D LIKE YOU TO MEET.

*sends picture of them both cradling their baby.

DIANNE: MEET OUR LITTLE PRINCESS. 🥰
ASHLEY: AWW DIANNE SHES THE CUTEST
TESS: CONGRATULATIONS!
AJ: 🥳🥳🥳
STACEY: OMFG CONGRATS. I CAN'T WAIT TO CUDDLE HER.