TWO

JOE'S POV ~
Today's the day. We find out wether we're having a boy or a girl. We got our stuff ready and headed to the hospital. I know Dianne gets nervous before each scan so I hugged her for what seemed liked forever before we went inside.
We reached the correct ward and went up to the reception desk. "Hi, it's Dianne Sugg, I've got an appointment for a 20 week scan today. She said.
We were checked in and sat down before the nurse called us through.

DIANNE'S POV~
I sat down on the bed before the nurse asked me if anything had changed since my last scan.
"Not really." I replied. "I mean, I'm definitely bigger than I was with Tegan at this point, but nothing unexpected." I continued.
I lay down and rolled up my shirt. The nurse smothered the gel onto my bump and I saw my little baby upon the screen. I cried whilst Tegan and Joe just smiled. For a one year old, she's definitely smart. "Do you want to find out?" She asked.
I looked up at Joe who signalled for me to make the decision. "Yes please." I replied. "Well congratulations, Tegan's going to have a little brother." She responded. "A boy!" I cried. I'm so happy. We'll finally have the little baby boy Joe has wanted forever.
"My son." Joe smiled. He grasped my hand tightly and tears started to form in his eyes.
"Hang on," the nurse interrupted after a while . "There's two."
"What." Joe and I yelled at the same time.
"It's twins Joe." I said a little calmer.
And it looks like you have another little girl on the way." She said.
"Another little princess." Joe repeated.
I got up after the scan and pulled my family into a hug. I didn't think I could ever be this happy.