FEVER

JOE'S POV~
"DIANNE !"
"What is it Joe?" She asked, sounding alarmed.
  "It's Tegan, she's burning up." I replied.
"We need to get her to the doctors, quick!" Dianne responded in panic.
Tegan's cry was different, it was a screaming sort of sound. This obviously worried Dianne, something was wrong with Tegan and we all knew it.
Dianne's mum and dad were usually quite deep sleepers, but the cries were so loud that her mum came through to see what the matter was.
"Mum, we need to take her to the doctors." Dianne said, staring hopelessly at her mum, tears donning her beautiful face.
I pulled Dianne closer to my chest and whispered into her ear to comfort her, she was a wreck.
"I'm sorry Mum, I don't know the way to the doctors." She said no calmer than before.
"It's ok Dianne, I know how upset I used to get when you or one of your brothers were ill.
Dianne's mum drove us to the nearest hospital, Tegan screaming for the entire journey.
Inside the hospital, we were rushed into a cubicle before the doctor arrived.
"You're lucky miss Buswell," The doctor said. "If you hadn't noticed the symptoms when you did, Tegan would've been in a critical condition."
This only unsettled Dianne further, she was now crying her eyes out at the thought.
"She'll be ok Di." I reassured her before kissing Tegan on the forehead.
Dianne buried her head deeper into my chest.
"What was it?" I asked. "Can you tell what was making her ill ?"
It was a specific virus Mr Sugg, her immune system wasn't strong enough unlike ours"
Tegan had stopped crying by this point. The doctor gave us some antibiotics for her before letting us go.
Dianne and I stayed up for the rest of the night, she was still shaken up by everything that happened.
"I love you Joe." She whispered before finally shutting her eyes.

{A/N This is such a short part but I felt like some drama needed to unfold 😫}
Also: 2K VIEWS WTF ❤️