TIME

MAY 17th
JOE'S POV~

We haven't really done anything since Dianne's birthday. We went to the hospital to see Zoë and Alfie's little girl, Autumn Rhodes, but that's about it.
I think Dianne's officially fed up of being pregnant, she's getting barely any sleep now and she's exhausted.

Dianne woke me up at around 6 this morning with pains. She's been doing that a lot recently, it makes me think that it's nearly time. I cuddled her until she fell back to sleep. Then, 20 minutes later, she did the same. At first we were in denial and passed the cramps off as fake labour pains but as time went on, the pain was becoming more frequent and by this point we were sure that it was the real thing.

DIANNE'S POV ~
I got up and went to the toilet. It was then, that I felt a gush of water. "Joe, quick!" I panicked, careful not to wake Tegan. That's the thing doing all this with a toddler, there's have no freedom or time to relax and have a hot bath to keep my mind off things because there's always a tiny pair of feet following me round wherever I go.He came darting in and sat me down. He grabbed his phone and made a phone call;

T: hey Joe, what's up honey?
J: hi mum, errmm, can you please come and get Tegan?
T: yeah, why what's happened, are you ok?
J: nothing's happened, we're fine, but we think the twins are on their way.
T: what, you mean...
J: yes mum. Can you just come and get her please?
T: don't worry Joe, everything's going to work out. I'll be right there.
J: Thanks mum, got to go, Dianne's calling.
T: send my love.
J: I will, I'll see you later, I've got to go bye.

"JOE." I called.
"Just keep breathing Di, it's going to be ok. He answered.
I saw he had something in his hand. His camera. He was filming it all. I didn't even care, I just wanted my two happy, healthy babies by my side.

I heard the doorbell ring. It was Tracey. Joe raced down to let her in and ran straight back up to me, camera in hand.
I groaned and cried into Joe's shoulder for what must've been a long time. Before I knew it, we were at the hospital.
I was wheeled into the room and given a gown to wear. The contractions were getting worse and worse until suddenly, they stopped and I heard the sweetest little cry.  My little boy. It felt as if nothing else mattered as he was placed upon my chest for the first time. Joe kissed and cuddled me as best he could as I handed him his son. He kept hold of him as the surges came again.
I was so tired by this point, but I knew I could do it.
10 minutes later, another cry filled the room. I broke down once more at the sound. I couldn't be happier. I cradled my babies with a beaming smile upon my face.

Twenty minutes later,

JOE'S POV ~
I let Dianne sleep for an hour or so whilst I admired my children. What the hell? I thought. I have 3 kids. I never thought I'd even find a girlfriend, let alone have the best family I could've ever wished for. I went on my phone after they went to sleep. I found a photo from when we were in the hospital with Tegan and posted it on Instagram with the caption. 'I love you @diannebuswell ❤️

DIANNE'S POV ~
I woke up from my nap as I started to recognise some of the voices around me.
Stacey was here, alongside Amy and Ben. "Oh Di, they're both so cute." Amy cried.
"I know," I replied, "And they're mine." I gushed. We talked for ages about the twins and how we were both feeling before they left.

"Joe, I'm so lucky." I said.
"So am I. I have three children with the woman of my dreams." He replied.
I nodded, "I just wish their big sister was here with them." I murmured.
"Di what are you on about? I miss Tegan too, but she'll be here in a few hours with my mum." He asked.
"Oh, nothing." I shrugged, realising what I'd said. Although it wasn't nothing: it was everything to me.
"Talking of your mum, did everyone come round whilst I was asleep?" I asked.
"Nearly everyone. Zoe and Alfie can't make it, and Tegan is coming up later than everyone else, but aside from that, yes everyone has come up."
"Did you post anything?" I questioned.
"I posted the picture where Tegan was placed upon your chest for the first time, but nothing specific about them."
"I think it's time to film a quick story." I said.
I neatened myself up quickly, still in the hospital bed.
Joe picked up his phone and put on an Instagram live whilst still cradling our son.
"Hi guys, meet the newest additions to the Suggwell family." He said. I turned our princess to face the camera. "How you feeling Di?" He asked.
"I'm fine honestly. I still can't get over the fact that we have 3 children." I replied.
"Neither can I." Joe smiled.
After about 5 minutes of talking, the babies started to cry. "Right guys, we've gotta go, the babies are crying. We love you all so much, byeeee." He continued whilst I went off to calm my crying children down.
I felt like I was on top of the world.