VLOGGING

DIANNE'S POV ~
Today we announce our baby girl to the world. I'm so scared, but Joe has promised to make a disclaimer before showing her.
Joe picks up his vlogging camera and presses record

JOE'S POV ~
Hi guys, didn't think you'd be seeing this face again huh? Well think again because, yes I will admit, I've missed 2 Sunday uploads, but that's for one very special reason.
*starts walking through the house quietly as not to disturb Tegan.*
Now Dianne has warned me that she is scared about putting this online and obviously I respect that but, *walks up to Dianne*
D: hi guys, say hello to baby Suggwell. *turns Tegan around to face the camera.*

J : we will save her name reveal for Instagram, @joe follow me to make sure you see that

J : we will save her name reveal for Instagram, @joe follow me to make sure you see that. But also,
WE MOVED IN TOGETHER !
Finally. As a "congratulations" present to Dianne, a few of our close friends and I mucked in to help us get a family home bought and decorated in time to surprise Dianne for when we took baby Sugg home. Thanks for that guys, she loves it.

That's all that's left for me to say other than you probably won't see me until after Christmas now for obvious reasons. *looks over at his family* I will keep you guys updated on Instagram though and probably on Zoe's vlogs or whatever, I don't know I'm a dad now, I don't have time for stuff like thinking anymore.
I'll see you guys whenever life has adjusted. Goooddniiight.
I finish vlogging and put away my camera.
See that wasn't bad was it princess?"
"I love both of my beautiful clever girls." I said as I pulled them into a family hug,
" I love you more." Dianne replied.
"That's impossible." I exclaimed.
Dianne and I lay on the sofa until about 8 just cuddling and watching tv. I've missed these times with her. We were soon taken back to reality when Tegan started to cry. Di cradled her in her arms whilst I went to see what food we had left. I came back in to overhear Dianne singing a lullaby to Tegan. She's such a wonderful mum. She knows exactly what she needs all the time and she doesn't seem the littlest bit stressed. She's a natural.

I was woken up around 4 this morning by Tegan and went to fetch her a bottle of milk. It was just after, that she threw up all over my shoulder. Shortly after that, I heard footsteps.
"Dianne what are you doing up, I can take care of her beautiful."
"I know, and your doing an amazing job but I can't sleep without you so I thought I'd come and check on Tegan. Oh and Joe, put a towel under her next time.
"Love you Joe." She replied.
Tegan was asleep again by the time we went upstairs so Dianne and I lay in bed together cuddling, her head resting on my shoulder.

DlANNE'S POV ~
At 7, Joe and I were woken again by Tegan. I love the cry of newborn babies, something about them makes me feel all cosy and warm inside. I got up to feed her, I love it when I breastfeed her, it feels like we have our own special bond.