Creep, or Victim to Creeps? (15)

The scariest thing to me is the fact that this isn't even a DDLC story and it is not last in DDLC.

Y/N's POV

I try to escape the loving glances from all around, and the stone hard glare from Susie. You could just feel the tense air in the hall start to gather into not so quiet whispers.

"H-hey, Y/N?" I hear someone call. I look down to see a blushing boy holding a rose in my direction. "Will y-you accept this gi-ft?"

I feel disgusted, but force a smile. "Thanks..." I say, taking the rose slowly. I inwardly cringe at myself.

A ton of people stare at me as I walk down the hallway. Boys, girls, or unidentified gender, it didn't matter which. All eyes were on me.

I enter the bathroom, which was thankfully empty. I just want to wait out this odd obsession thing.

I hear footsteps enter the bathroom. I whimper a bit but quickly shut up, knowing I didn't want to be noticed.

"...whatever your name was." The voice says. Ugh, Susie.

"Susie." I answer in a whisper. "What do you want?" "To complain about the idiocy of every other student."

"How can they fall for your dumb tricks? Why do you even try?! Damn..." she shouted. Taking a deep inhale, she shut up letting silence overtake the room. I leave the stall as it's probably safe to head out now.

"Susie?" "Yeah, freak?" "Thanks."

Susie huffs, a tendril of air showing a tiny portion of her eye.

The halls seem back to normal, everyone acting like nothing ever happened.

I feel ignored now, but what is worse? Being a creep, or being creepily obsessed over? Well, both are pretty bad.

I sneak out of the school, knowing missing one class would refresh my senses.