Her Pain (13)

Y/N's POV

Susie stomped down the halls and pushed everyone away. I almost feel pity as I remember she is hurting others.

Even so, I still have this feeling of hope that we can be friends. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I don't want to be bullied anymore.

"Hey, Susie?" I call. "Freak." She answers in her normal gruff voice.

"What's wrong?" I ask, trying to sound like I cared. She grabs my shoulder, and my face goes red for a sec. "Hahaha...what's wrong? WHAT'S WRONG?"

"WHAT'S WRONG is that you're talking to me!" "What else happened?" "It's not your business, it's just something let me a bit shaken up. Ya satisfied?"

She stomps away. For some weird reason, I still have that stinging hope that we can be friends some day.

Susie's POV

It was a cold winter day, and I was just another 1st grade girl with a white ribbon and everything.

The girls in my class would always tease me because of my preferences, and ridicule me for not being like them.

That's when I met the first one.

She helped me on my path, and she became my best friend. Then I discovered she was trying to use me for her work...

Her name...

Was Y/N.

I shake off the memory, and come back to reality. Why does Y/N even try to be friends with me after what she did last time? Does she really not remember?

This is why I have trust issues, eh? You never know who's real, and who's just a little demon without the horns.

"Susie, wait!" Y/N called. "What?" I reply crudely. "Um...i-it's nothing, see you tomorrow..."

Then she went to go talk with Heal, who was still whining like a little brat.

Does Heal even go to this school...?

I exit the school and walk down the silent road into my home of isolation, dad always working, and mom probably with another guy.

What will it take just to have a life with people who actually care about me?

This is just a chapter where you find out why Susie is rude, and yes, Susie knows Y/N's backstory, and if you do, THEN YOU'RE SUSIE. Or just really awesome.

But either way, you're all awesome. Goodnight because it's 11:40 PM even though I'm not tired. At all. Well, uh, bye dear Susie fangirls!