Worst Day Yet (12)

Y/N's POV

A Wednesday never felt so long.

First, Susie was fuming today.

She seemed more angry than I'd ever see her, and if I tried to comfort her, I'd probably end up beat up.

Second, Heal is complaining to me about her trivial issues.

Honestly, I don't care if her account was almost erased even if she did save it somehow.

She was still complaining about stuff, and I don't even know how she got into this school.

Third, Monika was nowhere to be seen.

Even though we don't have Board Game Club, it's still not good. That means we could get sick from her on Friday.

And let me just say, I cannot take a cold very well.

Last, I was not up to date on any school related stuff.

I have no ideas what came over me, but I'm not feeling quite myself today. Maybe it's the fact that I know I'm a creep to the world, and maybe it's the fact that I'm flipping out over homework, I have no idea.

I still rush into school, afraid of losing more points for being late...again.

"Hehe, sorry everyone." I say after I've sat down. "No problem, Y/N." Alphys says quietly, thankfully not launching into an obsession zone. (If anyone can come with a better name than obsession zone, please tell me.)

Everyone looked blankly at me, like they would at the girl who just came in late.

Heal was still sobbing in the corner and Susie looked like she was about to slap Heal for being annoying.

And of course, Monika's seat was empty.

The rest of the class was either listening or fooling around and being stupid.

I just sorta take out my class notebook and draw on the side of pages a little bit.

I feel like I'm the one who doesn't follow stereotypes, who doesn't follow everyone else's examples.

I sorta just do my own thing and hope that something comes out of it, or just forget the world around me.

Still, I wonder what it would be like...

To be...

Not a creep.