Don't Get Used To It (7)

Y/N's POV

"Now hold on ONE fucking second!! What the hell are you idiots doing?" Susie exclaimed. "There is LITERALLY nothing good about Y/N! Just leave her be!! She's a creep!" "Ouch, way to tear up my self confidence there, Susie...." I sighed out.

"Why thank you!" She said, smirking proudly. Monika and Heal took a step back, clearly out of the obsession mode. Seems that Susie's odd reasoning convinced them to leave me be.

Heal went to pick up the chess pieces, and Monika was writing something in the corner. "Hey, thanks Susie...." I said. "Pssh, don't get used to it, freak." Susie groaned, not lifting a finger to help her club mates, and leaned against the wall, watching them pick up for the teachers.

"So Y/N! You gonna join, hmmm??" Monika asked in a cheery tone, clearly trying to get me to join with guilt. "I'm not really into board games...." I tried to explain. Once again. "Pleeeeease? I mean, you joined for the day? Saw us? Please join?" Monika smiled sadly.

"B-but...." I tried to say. But I'm powerless against these girls. And by that I mean, just Monika and Heal. Susie was silently begging me to leave.

"Pleeeeeeeeeease Y/N??" Heal said, giving me that innocent anime look again.

"F-fine!!" I said, caving into their cuteness. "Huh, didn't expect that! Now come back tomorrow! It's gonna be so much fun! Held on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays!!" Heal exclaimed. She handed me a flier.

"See you!" Heal exclaimed, running out of the room. "Goodbye Y/N!" Monika said. Susie just remained silent.

And with that, I left the room, now an official member of the Board Game Club.