Christmas Bonus

This is not canon, it's for the holiday! If you don't celebrate it, feel free to read it anyway.

Y/N's POV

"So, you like Christmas....chalk?" Susie nods, smiling. "So, how is Christmas chalk any different from normal chalk?" "You can taste the jolly feeling."

"Well, that's one way to put it. Ahaha." I answer with a smile. "Yeah, guess you could say that. Anyway, we going to Noelle's Christmas party now?" Susie said, adjusting her sweater and putting on her hat.

"Are you really sure we should go? I thought Noelle had a crush on you..." "She'll deal. You guys are friends, right? If she's a good friend, she'll accept us."

"...you're right, Susie. Thanks." "Any time, Y/N. So let's hurry up our shit and get out of here."

We walk out wordlessly, afraid of what talking would do to wreck the silent moment. The peace was calming, yet the air grew tense as I thought about everything. The stars. The quiet night. How ridiculous we probably looked in our Christmas outfits.

I look up into the starry sky and try to find Capricorn. After all, Capricorn is this season, right? Uh, actually, not quite sure if that's accurate.

Staring up at the sky, I continue walking until I accidentally run into Susie. "Uh, Y/N? Ya good?" "Yeah, sorry Susie." "Don't apologize and keep walking." "Okay."

We continue walking until we're greeted by a small house, loud inside, warmth and inviting on the outside. The house had lights that were perfectly hung, and it truly just screamed "Christmas!"

The mailbox was reindeer shaped and had the name "Holiday" neatly printed on the side.

"We're here." "Uh, think I'm able to figure that out."

Susie walked up to the door and knocked it. Noelle opened the door quietly, trying not to look up into Susie's face. I stand by Susie's side, Noelle doesn't seem too happy about that, but she opens her door wide and invites both of us inside.

"So, how's your season so far?" Noelle asks Susie. "Normal." (This is literally me when anyone asks me anything on a good to bad scale.)

"Y/N? What about you?" "Eh, uh, also normal." "Sounds....great."

"Ahahaha...." Noelle laughed. "That's cute. Well, I'm gonna just head upstairs quick, gotta get some stuff." she said, running up the stairs.

"I didn't think she'd be THAT scared." Susie said. "I didn't think she'd be THAT upset. Should we just leave?" I answer.

"That sounds good." Susie said, already at the half open door. I follow behind, leaving when Susie did.

"So, well....uh, guess there's nothing to do tonight. What should we do?" Susie asks, stuffed her hands in her pockets. "Uh, I think we should...play truth or dare! It'll be fun on the way back!" I answer, with a smile.

"Haha, fun. Y/N, truth or dare?" "Uh, (choose one)!" "Okay, let's see what I can come up with..."

(IF YOU CHOSE TRUTH, THESE ARE YOUR PARAGRAPHS!)

"....do you actually like me? For reals? No joke?" Susie asks, slightly looking down. "What kind of question is that? Of course I like you!" "Well, it's just that...I wasn't always the nicest to you. Just cause (SPOILER! This is meant to take place after the epilogue, which you have NOT read yet.) and all."

"Haven't you ever seen 'My Bully Loves Me?' series?" "Uh, nope. Sounds like a nerd thing." "Look me in the eye and call me a nerd, Susie." "You're not a nerd, just sounds nerdy."

"Pfft. Well, uh, wanna sleep over?" I ask. "Sure, why the fuck not?"

"Yayy!" I squeal. "You're such a kid." she said, smiling and facepalming.

(IF YOU CHOSE DARE, THESE ARE YOUR PARAGRAPHS!)

"Um, I dare you to stand on that bench." Susie said, pointing to the bench under a large tree. "That's too easy." I say, sighing. "Just do it." Susie said, walking over to the bench herself and standing under the tree, on the bench. I do the same, too.

"Haha, gotchu!!" Susie exclaimed, pointing up at the tree. I don't get what she's saying at first, but hidden in the leaves, I realize...

She tricked me!

We were under a mistletoe.

"Uh....no." I say, trying to deny my feelings for a minute. "C'mon, Y/N, donchu love meeeee?" Susie said, half smirking, half smiling. "A-ah, yeah, I do, but-"

Susie just leaned in and took my kiss. I kiss back quietly, forgetting that I was trying to resist and just left it be. It was just us in a lonely night, under a blanket of stars.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.