Harassed (2)

Susie's POV

Who the fuck does she think she is? And why did everyone forgive her like that?! Whenever I'm late, I get in trouble! But, I do get to eat chalk, hehe.

That freak is going to get what she's supposed to get.

Y/N's POV

I skip down the hall, humming. I know I got amnesia, so I really should be recalling memories of this place, but I come back blank every time I attempt to recall a memory, maybe of Noelle or Miss Alphys, or Principal Toriel. It's like I was never here, and I was never meant to be here.

Suddenly, I feel my jacket get grabbed, which is also F/C, but a lighter/darker (you can pick which you prefer) shade. The person picks me up by just the jacket, leaving me straggling in air.

When I finally get dropped, I look up meekly at my attacker.

That girl. I don't even know her name.

It took a long time, but I mustered the courage to speak. But even as I tried to maintain a fearless tone, my voice was cracking and my eyes were wetting.

She shoved me up against my locker, hair falling in front of my face, my short figure smaller than the tall locker, about 3/4 of the size of the girl. I know I couldn't do anything. I just hoped someone would save me, and I winked from the pain of my stinging back, and everyone in the hall froze. They didn't notice me getting harassed by her before, but they all suddenly came up and shoved Susie off me.

Some guys were begging to touch me in some places (WTF WHY AM I WRITING THIS) which I of course rejected. Some people started petting my ears, which I grudgingly tolerated, silently hating them all (same here gurl). They all eventually went to class, forgetting I ever existed. Which was odd, considering how they'd treated me just a minute ago.

Well, I have to get to class too!