Board Games?! (6)

Susie's POV

The school was clearing out, so I could FINALLY go to board games club. Some people think it's a nerd club, but it's really fun!

Of course, no one knows I'm in it, except for the instructor, and the one other person who is in it, whose name I don't remember. But either way, I don't even know if they go to this school or not, so they wouldn't tell anyone.

"HAHAHAHA!! Checkmate!!" I shouted at the person, who just shrugged it off.

"Susie?!" I heard someone shout. Damn.

Busted.

Y/N's POV

I heard shouting from the room with the huge sign that said "Board Game Club!"

"HAHAHAHA!! Checkmate!!" I heard someone yell. I walked in only to see....Susie?!

"Susie?!" I say out of shock. Susie quickly whips her head around, only to see me standing there.

"You?!" She exclaims. "Why are you here?" I asked. "Better yet, why are YOU here? There's only three members, last I checked!" Susie shouted back. "Oh?! Are you here to join?! We don't have enough members to be considered an official club yet, we need four.....please join?!" a girl, who appeared to be the leader, shouted excitedly. She was in a weird school uniform, definitely not our school uniform.

AN : Since we're on the topic, might as well explain. There is a school uniform at the school, but it is not required due to Y/N's debate, which somehow convinced the principal to make it optional. Y/N just wears it cause she feels bad for getting rid of it in the first place.

She also had light brown hair tied back into a ponytail, held together with a white ribbon. Her green eyes sparkled as she looked at me hopefully. (AN : Okie Doki had to add that DDLC reference.)

But somehow she seemed familiar, but at the same time I don't know where I've seen her from. It's like that with half of my life at the moment.

"Well, um....I didn't come to join....." I tried to explain. "Oh, nonsense!! Come on, meet the members!!" she said, grabbing my arm and pulling me along.

"I'm Monika, the screaming one is Susie, and that's Heal, right there."

Susie grunted and looked away, and Heal gave a little smile and wave.

Monika moved in my direction, whispering into my ear "Don't let Heal talk. Once she starts, she never stops."

Well it seems a bit rude to not let her talk, but chatterboxes can be annoying, so I nodded slightly at Monika.

Heal "Hey! You meanie!" Heal shouted. throwing a Daisy from Mario shaped bishop at Monika.

"Hello there, your name is Y/N I believe??" Heal said, smiling at me, whilst waving her hand. "How did you know that?" I shouted. I don't think I've ever seen this girl before, at this school, or maybe she's just another piece in my tornado of amnesia.

"We were in the same second grade class! Don't you remember?" she said, posing like an anime girl, all innocent-like. Innocent looking = not innocent. "Well uh, Heal, uh, would you please not speak too much? ~" I asked, my words coming out more flirty than I'd intended. Heal's cheeks suddenly flushed as she whispered "Anything for you, Y/N."

Oh no. Was this another obsession period? I watched Monika approach me, smiling. Oh no. It is. SOMEONE HELP!!