The Next Day (8)

Y/N's POV

I woke up from a lucid dream, but I don't even really understand anything that happened. There were mini versions of Earth falling onto Earth. It was so weird. I tried looking up the meaning of it. Apparently NO ONE has had that dream before (except your poor author ;-;).

Well anyway, I have to go to school now.

I tugged on my uniform, which was getting a bit tight. I could just get a new one, but I think they stopped selling them at the school. I don't really care, I can just stop buttoning my blazer I guess. (OKIE DOKI NEEDED SEXY SAYORI REFERENCE)

I don't understand why they make females wear ties, well they DID make females wear ties. But you know, gender equality and such.

I fixed my P/H/C (preferred hair color) hair into a ponytail that reached all down my back in soft waves.

I rushed, not bothering to grab my textbook (OF COURSE I FORGOT IT), as I was a bit late anyway. We don't use the textbook generally, and my bag already had a board game in it, as I was trying to get into the spirit of Board Game Club. If I'm forced to be in it, then might as well try to enjoy my time in it.

"A-Alright class! T-t-turn your textbooks to p-page 69!" Raising my hand, I dip my head in shame. "Y-Yes Y/N?" Alphys answers. "I forgot my textbook." I say, sadly. "O-Oh, um you c-can look o-o-on with (OH ITS GONNA BE SUSIE) Berdly, if you w-want." Berdly made it clear he would NOT share, so I prepared to just sit the entire class and have a hell of a ton of homework.

Just about then, the door slams open. Susie walks in, her eyes fixed on her desk. "H-hi, Susie..." Alphys said quietly.

"T-turn to p-p-page 69." Susie burst out in laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! 69?? Damn, that's the best thing I've heard all day!" (True story : Me : reads the words "all day". The part of Your Reality that says "every day" comes on. Me : I THINK ABOUT IT ALL DAY EVERY DAY!!)

Susie, at this point, was holding her stomach and trying to hold in her laughs, but most students didn't really get it. I was a bit confused at first, but soon realized she....uh....

I muffled my giggles, and Susie shot a glance in ny direction, and quickly looked away.

"O-okay, now w-we can st-st-start the class!" Alphys stated. She reached for the chalk, but came up empty. "W-What? Gone mi-mi-missing? Again?" she sighed, facepalming. "Susie, c-could you get i-it?" she asked, looking in Susie's direction.

"Fine." Susie said, walking out of the room.

"Y-Y/N, you c-can u-u-use Susie's textbook...."

Oh damn.