500 reads?!

AAAAAAAAAHHH THIS IS ONE OF THE TIMES I DON'T DISLIKE HUMANITY!!

Okay, it's not that I hate humanity, it's that some parts of humanity completely suck. You readers are now all part of my favorite people!! Every single one of you!! Okay, I haven't even reached my first landmark yet, Chapter 10. But AAAAHH I love you all!

Anyway, since I have no fucking idea what to do, have an x reader I made in class.

Okay, you can have one thing about the story in the future. It's not a spoiler, promise.

Assuming I don't write the story wrong, the story will be very slow relationship wise, around 60 chapters. If you dislike, then either request a oneshot, or leave my books the fuck alone.

Y/N's POV

The library was calm and quiet, everyone seemed collected and at peace. I take out a book, skim through a few of the chapters. Finally, a book that seems interesting, but oddly familiar....!

The book is called "Her Soul | Susie x reader". Why would they have something like this in a school library? Better yet, why am I still going to even consider checking this out??

The librarian, with a smile, checks out the book, and I head out of the library, quietly back to Miss Alphys' room. The halls are quiet, but I can feel odd presences. It started with me heading into the library, but never left when I left the library. The thought rose chills on my arms.

I head back into class and open the book, but the first thing I see when I open the book is a button. Strange, a mysterious shade of purple, perfectly round, but odd....

I simply put it into my backpack, for no reason in particular. It just seemed like the right thing to do, you know, not leave such a pretty thing.

Or maybe that's how it seemed at the time?

I just reopened Her Soul, and read about the pains of someone named Y/N, where I guess my name is supposed to go.

But at that time, school was over, so I got onto the bus and took out the button, which was vibrating intensely.

I should have left it hanging. The button was magic, meaning I could basically do anything in a snap. You get the point. I could even delete someone's existence. Crazy, right??

But, I can just throw it out a window, and pass that thing onto the next person. I calmed down a bit, and continued reading Her Soul.

It was about a girl, teenaged, who is fox-like, and has a hard tme fitting in. Around the end of the story, she begins to want to eat souls, which makes her hate herself. Wow she sounds like me. I want to eat souls too, and I hate myself for it.

But she.....killed herself.....to stop herself. You know, maybe I should do that too....

I think I can do it. I'm not afraid of what people would think, nobody would know or care. No one even knows I exist....

I rushed into my bedroom, more ready than I've ever been, for anything. But that stupid little button....!

I thought I threw it out the window, but it's somehow in my pocket!! How?!

It just kept on hissing "Chhhhaaaannnngeeee youuurr faaate.....Y/N...."

I don't believe in fate. If it existed, then surely this should be it. It's what everyone wants out of a creep like me.

But I hear someone rush into my room just as I'm about to do it. It's odd since I live alone, and didn't invite anyone over. "Y/N?!" they shout. I'm too shocked to turn around, but I know who it is.

Susie.

It's clear from her voice, and the always loud footsteps she takes. I turn around, only to see shock on her face. She was always mean to me, didn't care about how anything would affect me, always had that tough exterior.

Seeing her, I drop it and try to act like nothing happened. "Ohayou Susie...!" I say, trying to smile. She just goes up to me and says "You fucking goddamn idiot! What the fuck were you trying?" she says, grabbing me by the shoulders, and towering above me frighteningly.

"Why the fuck are you in my house?" I ask, trying to be calm. "Ah, I may have uh....followed you?" she said, scratching her neck. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT? THAT'S CREEPY!" I exclaim. "Whatever. Maybe so I could just pull a few pranks on you, or something like that." she said, looking away.

I swear I saw her blush for a moment, but I can't be sure.

"Well, you should be grateful I came at the time I did. Otherwise, you'd be dead right now." she said, looking down at her nails. "Yeah...thanks mo-SUsie! I meant Susie!!" I say, blushing. "Mom? What?" Susie says. Her glare is so serious I'm backing away, but she just explodes into laughter. "Hahahahahahaahahahahahhaha!! That's the funniest thing I've heard all day!" she howls.

I begin to laugh along. "Well, you just kinda remind me of the mom I never had, in some twisted way." I sigh. "Aw, way to parentzone me, Y/N." Susie said, kinda....sadly?

"Parentzone? What do you-" I begin. She cuts me off with a hug. "Take care of yourself, Y/N." she says, leaving me alone in my empty house.

Ah....

As she leaves, I reopen Her Soul, but the ending is different. Instead of the main character killing herself, she gets stopped. By a girl much like Susie.

Then, the book vanishes, leaving me in astonishment.