End of the Day (5)

Susie's POV

Thank the gods, it's the end of the day. I'm worn out and hungry.

I walked down the hall, in the direction of the supply closet, when I see that FOX and Noelle.

Dammit, why the fuck does that girl show up at least 10 times a day? There's just something not right about her. She doesn't belong here. Seriously, it's just not normal. Something is seriously wrong here. I just don't get it. Something is off.....

Something is off!

Y/N's POV

I passed by Susie, who thankfully left me alone this time. But even as I walked down the hall, my shoes and Noelle's shoes the only sounds, I felt her glare burn into me even as my back turned and my skin chilled.

We exited the school, thankfully Susie didn't follow. She presumably had some after school activity, but the only thing after school held today was Board Games Club, and she seems too cool to be one of those members. So she obviously had something up.

I don't know why I constantly found my mind wandering to her, even as Noelle and I lollygabbed around. Maybe it was just the pain I'm still feeling, or maybe just emotional crap cause I have a conscience or whatever.

Still, I don't know why she kept herself in the school when she could have left, after all, she complained about wanting ro leave all day.

"Oh, Y/N, we're at my house now! Bye!" Noelle said. "Bye!" I answered. As I left Noelle, I wanted to go home and rest my aching legs, put on a hoodie, go out and eat something good.

But my S/T told me of go back to the school, and I felt the guilt of leaving Susie there, despite the fact that I don't like her, it was like an annoying thing.

So, that is how I found myself going to the school on a Monday evening.