Chapter 40-My Favorite Chapter

As said in the title this is my favorite chapter of the story. This chapter is what brought about the entire book.

DEDICATION: I have about 4 absolute favorite authors and the dedication goes to one of those authors.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 40

The pack kids, along with Dylan and I made it to school just in time for homeroom. Luckily, I have homeroom with Sandy, Dylan’s cousin. She was telling me about the back to school party that I already knew was happening tonight. I told her I was having some issues and what they were.

Even though she started out with, “First, EW, he’s my cuz. Second, I have an idea of how you will torture him so be prepared we are going shopping after school. Make him go home and you will ride with me. This is gonna be so much fun!” Sandy is always there for me when I really need a friend girl. She gave me some pointers on what I am to do and when. I just hope I can pull this off without getting myself so into it that I give into him. That would be a total misfire. I want to wait until we are married now just like he said.

We shopped the better half of the afternoon away until Sandy was finally happy with our haul of clothing and supplies. She forced me into the bathroom at the mall to actually do an intervention make-over as she called it. She pulled out the next to nothing dress as I called it. It was solid black and tight as a second skin leaving nothing to the imagination. I feel so skanktastic in this dress but she tells me not to worry that I look incredible and I roll my eyes.

She pulls out the hot pink stilettos that she forced me to buy and hands them over. Did I mention they have 6” heels on them, they are ridiculous? She messes with my hair until she has managed to put a small portion of it over to the side and the rest is in curls all around my head. It actually looked good. She turned me to look in the mirror and I was shocked to say the least. I looked like a completely different person. Man, I just hope I can walk in these heels.

We head out of the bathroom and start for the exit so we can go to the party. On the way to the car guys kept saying things from compliments to trucker trash talk and whistles were everywhere to be heard.

“See every guy in the building had his eyes all over you girl!” Sandy said excited and proud of her work.

“Okay, now that we are out of public viewing and in my car get the panties off and give them to me so I know you won’t put them back on,” she said with an annoyed tone while I just looked at her horrified and like she had lost her mind.

“I will not have you ruin my work of art with panty lines and beside it is part of my plan,” she revealed.

“What plan?” I asked now worried.

“Will you just trust me, please?” she begged.

“Fine,” I said and handed them over to her and she threw them in the glove compartment of her jeep and locked it.

“This is going to be so much fun!” she repeated the same sentiment as when we went to the mall. “Now I want you to give me five minutes at the party and then you come in okay? That should give me time to set the trap,” she says slyly.

“What trap?” I asked annoyed.

“The best damn trap you will ever get. Consider it a gift,” she said and winked at me. We pulled up to the party which was being held at a pack member’s house.

“Five minutes,” she said as she walked away from the car.

Sandy’s POV

Omg, this is going to be so much fun! I cannot wait to see the look on his face when he sees her.

It only takes me a couple of minutes to locate Dylan. That leaves me about three minutes to set this up. He is in the kitchen doing a shot of some sort of blue liquid. He seems like he is already supporting a buzz from the alcohol. I make my way over to him and he looks at me expectantly.

“Where’s Tiff?” he asked.

“Oh we went to the mall and had some girl time. She found a really cute dress you should see the girl looks dangerous,” I say as I laugh.

“She always looks incredible so I’m sure she looks great,” he said back in a bored tone. It should be time for Tiffany to come in the door.

“Why don’t we go get her she should’ve been in here by now, unless she met some admirers that are distracting her,” I said leaving the bait.

“Ha ha very funny Sandy,” Dylan scoffed. Just as I was about to say something else the front door opened and Tiffany walked in. Dylan dropped the beer he had been holding and the look on his face was hilarious. I leaned over and whispered to where he could only hear me.

“Yeah, she looks great doesn’t she? Too bad she couldn’t find any panties to go underneath that dress…”before I could say more Dylan took off away from me.

Tiffany POV

I waited the full five minutes in the jeep. I walked up the cobblestone pathway to the large wooden front entrance door. I took a deep breath, steadied my feet in these heels, and shoved open the door. I took two steps in the house and every male in the rooms eyes were scaling every inch of my body. It was very uncomfortable. Suddenly, I met Dylan’s eyes as his beer dropped to the floor.

I kind of like his reaction though. Sandy leaned over and whispered something into his ear. His head snapped to my lower-mid section and he was practically running over to me. Without saying a word he grabbed me, threw me over his shoulder with his hand on my ass preventing me from flashing whoever may be watching. He took me straight to his car and put me on my feet. His hands were in my hair and his lips were assaulting mine in the fiery passions of wantonness. His hands were exploring my curves as his lips released mine and he began kissing the side of my neck making his way to my collarbone.

“Dylan, what are you doing?” I asked breathlessly. Instead of answering me his hands grabbed my thighs and hoisted me onto the hood of his car. He moved until his body was in between my legs. His hands were resting on my thighs as his eyes met mine. The pure need in his eyes made me ache to let him have his way.

“Is it true?” he asked in a husky voice.

“Is what true?” I asked in a low sultry voice. His hand began gliding further up my inner thighs. I then knew what he meant. So I nodded. He said a couple of whispered curse words as he unzipped his jeans.

We both knew what was going to happen the moment I nodded my head giving him permission and it wasn’t slow love-making that either of us was looking for. It was pure raw passion that we have been holding back from far too long.

==================================================

There will be a very short restricted chapter posted next. It's not terrible or anything but more than I wanted to leave on the pg-14 rating.

Comment folks...this was my favorite chapter because it was the entire idea to begin with.