Chapter 1-Moving on

Dedicated to the wonderous Izabel12 for the unwavering support and glorious comments always given to my work.

Photo of Tiffany's Mom Ann on the side from her modeling days-------------------->

Chapter 1

Never in my life have I ever been so terrified and hopeful at the same time. I feel completely conflicted. I have lived in the same town my entire 18 years on this planet and now my mom informs me, much to my dismay we are moving to of all places Georgia! It has been rumored that their mosquitoes are monster-like. Not to mention, it is literally states away from where I currently live. How will I survive a new college? When I have done my best all this time to blend into the background of this one? Yes, I am that girl; everybody knows her but can't recall her name. People think I am quiet, shy, and a sweet girl.

"Hmph," I sigh looking at myself in the mirror to begin preparations for my last day of my current college, Sappington Higher Learning. While I am not thought of as short I am far from being considered tall. I stand at 5'7" with long strawberry blonde hair that is not curly enough to be "curly" but just enough curl to look sort of messy. My skin is a soft pale and of course I have freckles...you know without the freckles my skin would possible be considered quite...pretty. I weigh about 125 lbs which surprisingly as a teenager I am comfortable with other than it could be moved around to better places. My butt is too large and my chest too small to be considered hot.

"Tiff! Get down here you are gonna miss the bus sweetheart," yells momma. Her name is Ann and she is drop-dead freaking gorgeous. She is 5'11" with below the waist, long auburn hair and bright blue eyes and skin that glows with a tan that anyone would envy. She has a thin frame that in no way is in accord with her stealthy personality. Before you ask yes she is a model or was anyways, not famous just local stuff. She began modeling after giving birth to me. But men always look her way with lust and women always scowl in her direction. Try living up to that...I so can't. You know the saying, "Shake what your momma gave you" well she didn't give me near enough.

Finally, it's moving day. We pack up for the long trip and take off on our trek to our new home. When we arrive, I am blown away by the new house we were moving into. It wasn't a mansion per se but it had a certain lure to it...like it was drawing me into it. I ran inside to find my room and as I entered the front door I was shocked by what I saw...

=================================================

COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!