Chapter 2- Drool & School

Dedicated to CzarinahLibang for asking about why it was taken down. Thanks for your support:)

Chapter 2

The house was beautiful and much bigger than it looked  from the outside. Making my way up the staircase, I walked down the hall to search for a room I would call mine. At the end of the hallway, there was a door with an intricately designed doorknob and I knew that room had to be mine. Opening the door, I saw a room ornately decorated in a soft pastel blue and the drapes were just a smidge darker with pale leafy designs on them. It felt like...home.

Momma and I unpacked for the rest of the day. Even though it was work she always managed to make it fun. We had the music bumping throughout the house while we were dancing and being silly. We had managed to unpack much of our boxes to my surprise. It was nearly seven p.m. when I heard a knock on the door. "Tiffany do you mind getting the door so I can finish here?" I smiled and said "No prob Mom," with that I bounced off to see who was at the door.

As I snatched the door back I gasped much to my embarrassment. In front of me stood the most angelic man I had ever laid eyes on. He had to be at least six feet tall with dark skin that made his dark brown eyes sparkle behind his chin length jet black hair. "Umm...I...I mean how can I help you?" I managed to blubber out.

"Yeah, my mom wanted me to bring this by," he says as he hands me a basket full of fruit and candies. Then he just turned and walked away. What the hell was that I thought to myself? Who does that?

"Tiff, who is it?" my mom's voice called out. I walked into the sitting area where mom was still unpacking boxes. She looks at me expectantly. "Well?" she asked. "Wow that was weird. This guy just showed up at the door and handed me this and said his mom asked him to bring it and then he just walked away. Isn't that strange?"

"Oh, honey maybe he is just shy like you are." I considered that but he didn't look like a shy person. He looked unbelievably H. O. T.

We decided it was a good time to stop packing and get rested because she started her new job and I started my new school. Decker University, it even sounds preppy.

Grabbing my towel and tooth brush I head toward my bathroom. After the long drive and even longer unpacking, a hot shower is just what I need. As the steamy, slick droplets pelt my body I can't help but wonder about our visitor. I realize I don't even know his name because he left so quickly and I was entirely too busy drooling down my chin to ask.

The blaring alarm clock sent me bolting up and out of my bed. Damn! Just five more minutes I tell myself. But I am well aware if I don't drag my bottom out of this bed now I will never make it to school on time. Plus, I want to try to look my best for the first day at a new school. Maybe I can start fresh here and not be the wallflower I was before.

In our heap of a mess from unpacking, I manage to find my favorite pair of jeans that are boot cut with a faded look and a few holes. Yes! I thought these make my butt look good. Pairing the jeans with a white camisole and light purple cardigan because it brings out my green eyes, and I borrow a pair of momma's black stilettos for height. Smoothed my hair down and put some loose curls in the bottom then added a touch of makeup. Then I turned to look in the mirror and I actually look pretty great.

Feeling confident in my appearance, I flounced out the door to start my walk to school. Georgia is beautiful I had to admit everything seemed more colorful here. The grass seems greener here than back home. The flowers were brighter. The sky even seemed bluer. Arriving at the parking lot of the school I immediately became self-conscious. The entire parking lot was full of expensive rides; bright, shiny and new.

This school seems about the same size as my old one, that's a relief. Walking through the halls I make my way to the office to get my schedule and books. Behind the tall counter was a young woman that couldn't be more than 20. As soon as the door snaps shut she looks at me and smiles.

"How can I help you?" she asked.

"I am a new student. My name is Tiffany Warrenson and I am here to pick up my schedule," I replied.

"Sure thing darling just give me a minute and I will get your login info."

She hands me a paper with login for the university student portal and tells me to wait for her office helper to show me to my first class.

"Sandy could you show Tiffany to American History I please," the secretary asked.

"Yes ma'am" Sandy replied to the lady behind the desk as she turned to me. "Hi my name is Sandy and I am glad to meet you Tiffany."

"Hey, I am glad to meet you too," I responded.

Then she started out the office door and I followed quickly behind. We took a couple of turns and she stopped at a door and spins around and says, "Here ya go let me know if you need any help."

I thanked her and went straight into the class trying to get into a seat before everyone else so they wouldn't stare at me. As I was drawing endless circles on my notebook someone kicks my chair. Please no, please don't let the drama start. I slowly look up and see a stunning blond with sky blue eyes and one of those curvy bodies I would die to have. She doesn't look happy.

"Get out of my seat, she said quietly as she leaned close to my face. Jeez are you deaf or something?"

Quickly, I start to gather my things as I suddenly come to an epiphany. If I continue to be the painfully shy girl people will keep stepping on me like a cockroach. My head snapped up and said, "Looks like you are gonna need a new seat." Afterwards I added a smirk knowing that really pissed blonde off.
Can I do this? Breathe Tiff, breathe.

She huffed off to the other side of the room. OMG! Did I just stand up for myself? I think so. That felt really good I am on like some kind of adrenaline rush or something.

Maybe this is gonna be a good change after all. The bell rang. All it took was a little confidence and...Holy Crap! Heaven just walked through the door. He was wearing black jeans and a navy blue casual shirt that made his skin look even darker, sexier.

The teacher, Mr. Chandler, as it says on his name plate looks up and says, "Mr. Crowley this is your second tardy in two weeks I am going to have to ask you to stay for after school detention for the rest of the week."

The guy, Crowley, as the teacher had called him was my mysterious visitor from last night. He just shrugged and walked to the back of the class to sit by the blond doll. How typically nauseating I thought to myself. I should've known they always stick together.

At lunch my nerves came back because I don't know anyone to sit by at lunch. When I step through the door to the Cafeteria I scan to see if there are any empty tables, no such luck. Just then Sandy seen me.

"Hey Tiffany come sit with us," she yelled across the entire room. I just nodded silently.

"Thanks Sandy I really appreciate it," I breathed with relief.