Chapter 32-

Chapter 32

Dylans POV

It has been three days now and I am losing my mind. I don’t know if she is safe or even still alive since Stephan didn’t even let me speak to her. We have tried everything we can think of to find her. We have contacted all nearby ally packs to ask for their help in searching for Tiffany. With someone from a pack missing all ally packs come together to share information.

In the case of an Alpha all packs assist in a comprehensive search and rescue mission. All of our friends will be on high alert for any abnormal activities and will be constantly searching and sending out more rescue missions at all times. I was sent home because they said I need sleep but I cannot sleep all I do is staring at the ceiling and wish I had already fully mated with Tiffany so her powers could pull me to her.

I know he is trying to take her powers from her and if he does succeed she will be the most vulnerable and weak person on the planet. She will be aware of us, without her powers, a gonja minus power, and unmated. Every enemy pack in the country will be out to kill her. How will I possible be able to protect her from everyone? Even with the most powerful of Alphas even pack members have the option of challenging you for your title. She would be no match for even the lowest rank wolf in the pack.

I can’t sit here any longer. I have to be looking for her. They can all kiss my hairy wolf ass if they think I will sit around here and wait for them to find her. I was pulling on my combat boots when my new cell rang.

“Yeah?” I answered.

“Hello, Mr. Alpha. I just wanted to tell you that you can call off all of this search crap because you are wasting multitudes of resources when you can’t really afford that type of luxury,” I heard Stephan’s voice say. I could only growl beyond being able to form words.

“You won’t find her until I want you to. I have been around for a long time Dylan. I have been part of the counsel for some time as well. I know my way around and I am too clever to leave her anywhere you would ever go. Anyway I wanted to tell you I will be calling you in three days. Joanne assured me we can go through the process within two days and we can meet to transfer the pack for your woman. Deal?” he asked.

“The only deal we have old friend is that I will find you and kill you!” I screamed. “If you know what’s good for you, you are treating her like a queen. If not I will make sure you die slowly and quite painfully. That’s the deal we have,” I said with all the steel I could put in my voice.

Tiffany POV

I have been trying to figure out how to get out of this room for two days. Not one of my deadlies has come to visit or aid me in any way thanks to whatever Stephan poisoned me with. I am at a total loss here. I need to figure this out. I know I have the solution in me if I could just think it through. A knock on the door stops my incessant thoughts.

“Yes,” I answer. A very pretty girl walks into my room and I have to wonder if she has a key.

“Yes I do,” she answered. Whoa! I guess she can hear my thoughts.

“My name is Joanne. We are going to do some training with your powers. This room has been insulated by me to keep outside influences from entering. Do you understand?” she asked me.

“If you are saying you are keeping all of the spirits who normally visit me away then yes I understand,” I told her. I don’t like or trust her. She seems evil…there’s just no other word.

“Just to let you know I am in charge here so you can put your Alpha attitude away when I am in the room, got it?”

“Yeah, I got it,” I said.

“First I want you to try thinking about your powers being lifted off of your body physically,” she said. I tried to ignore her command but my mind reacted to her voice on its own. I couldn’t stop it no matter how hard I tried. I tried so hard for so long that blood began trickling from my nose. I had never had a nose bleed before in my life.

“Tsk, tsk. Tiffany you have to do as I tell you or you will suffer at my hand…or mind rather. I am a witch and I have spent my entire life training for the day my magic could gain me real power and influence,” she scolded.

All of the sudden things clicked into place. She was here on Stephan’s call and she was trying to get me to relinquish my powers to her. What possible benefit would Stephan have for this woman to get my powers and why did she want my powers when hers were obviously stronger or at this moment they were.

====================================================

Comment