Chapter 27

Chapter 27

I cannot believe I agreed to go on a date. I mean a real date! And with Dylan. What was I thinking? My mind is just all over the place and I can’t think at all. I’m so nervous that I could throw up and I haven’t even had breakfast yet. But after how heated things got between us last night I am really nervous about spending time alone with him.

I have been through my entire closet and I don’t have anything to wear plus I have no idea what this date will be. Do I need to dress warm or just wear shorts and a jacket. Crap! I am so worried. What if he doesn’t show up? What if he changed his mind? What if he has hooked up with someone after he left me here last night? He is amazingly hot and he can get a girls hormones going without even really trying to. He is so confident in his moves that he puts on me that I can’t even function. I lose all control…I was brought out of my torture of thoughts when a knock came on my door.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“Hey can I come in?” Stephan asked.

“Sure,” I replied. He opened the door and walked in. He was very hot in his own right but not as hot as Dylan. Oh no there I go again. I have got to calm down. Maybe I should just cancel the date. Tell him I am sick or something. Tiff, stop thinking about him! I scolded myself.

“Um…Tiffany I was wondering what your plan was for the day? We need to be on the same page. You know schedule important things to make sure I am there if you decide to go out anywhere. Because while you are here the guys can handle the protection detail, but if you want to venture out of the house I would appreciate if you let me be with you at all times,” Stephan told me. And I could understand what he meant. He was the best of the protection guys since Dylan is now in Alpha position again. Damns! There I go again thinking about him.

“Yeah, actually today I need to go to the mall and find an outfit. Then later I will be going on a date so you won’t need to worry about me then. But I would appreciate it if you would come to the mall with me because I need a guy opinion anyway, you know with the date and all,” I blushed a little telling him about my date.

“Y—you are going on a date? You don’t date,” He said with a hint of something in their maybe annoyance.

“Well, now that I am not in Alpha position and I am supposed to be taking it easy I seem to have the free time and all. And I really want to go on a real date. I have never really been on an official real date before. I am really excited, you know?”

“I—I just if I had known that you were willing to go on a date…” he didn’t finish his sentence but I knew what he was getting at. He would’ve asked me himself. Things have been a little awkward since the dance we shared.

“Well I have a date and for tonight so when do you think we could leave for the mall?” I asked trying to change the subject.

“We can leave in 30 minutes if that suits you, Gonja,” He said. Wow he has called me Tiffany ever since the battle wonder what is with the formality.

He left me to get ready and I called Sandy, “Hey girl would you mind coming over and going shopping with me? I need a girl buddy to go with me and Stephan will be our protection for the day. Sorry about that part of it. So what do you say, wanna go?”